Rebels vs Tigers Round 2

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

felicianareb wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
felicianareb wrote:I'm under near-total blackout except for the CBS gametracker, and I also just got home from church. How many innings did Bittle pitch?
entered in the 5th, after Buk gave up 4
Thanks. I thought he'd save some Bittle for tommorrow but I guess Mike's footsies got a little cold. I'll take the win...
I was hoping to get through the Missouri game without using Bittle, too. But, Missouri was slapping Buk around in the 5th, and the bleeding had to be stopped. I don't think I would have bet on Cryer or someone else either.

Of course, it would have helped a bit if we had gotten some runs early. If we fall behind early against Miami, I don't think we can count on another comeback.

And we don't need to do any favors for Miami pitching, like 9 pitch innings resulting in 3 Ks that we gave to Missouri today.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.