Schlabac released his bowl predictions...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

RebelConvert wrote:
BeeDee wrote:Being a UGA fan (a far second to Ole Miss, but a fan nonetheless) I like the prediction. I am a big believer in Mark Richt and I'd love to see him with a NC under his belt. He's a good man with a good mind for the game (despite some questionable calls against Florida the past couple of years).
Plus he's hot :wink:
Hey, with your husband's new physique I wouldn't think you would even give Richt a second look 8)

BTW, welcome back :D
mick_stones
Water Boy
Water Boy

Nice to see we're bowling again, and against a team we should beat. Liberty is surely plausible.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

mick_stones wrote:Nice to see we're bowling again, and against a team we should beat. Liberty is surely plausible.
Been a long time... I'll take it right now and never look back.
Later,
Hagar
skippy17
Water Boy
Water Boy

I know that it is a while away , do you think that "IF" we win 8 or 9 games we would play in a "better" bowl game? If so which ones?
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What ever bowl we are in it will be the "Splenda Bowl". It won't be sugar but it will be plenty sweet enough.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:What ever bowl we are in it will be the "Splenda Bowl". It won't be sugar but it will be plenty sweet enough.

:lol:
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Rebchuck18 wrote:
RebelConvert wrote:
BeeDee wrote:Being a UGA fan (a far second to Ole Miss, but a fan nonetheless) I like the prediction. I am a big believer in Mark Richt and I'd love to see him with a NC under his belt. He's a good man with a good mind for the game (despite some questionable calls against Florida the past couple of years).
Plus he's hot :wink:
Hey, with your husband's new physique I wouldn't think you would even give Richt a second look 8)

BTW, welcome back :D
I am very happy with my hubby's new physique... but I'm still a woman, for crying out loud!! I will always look - much like he will - but not touch. :wink:

...and thank you!
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.