OM-Auburn, 2003 on CBS-College channel

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

hill william
Water Boy
Water Boy

Anyone else get a chance to watch the replay of the Ole Miss-Auburn game on the CBS-College Sports ("classic finishes" series) channel last night?

I was in the visitors section with my fiance during the game, so it was a treat to watch the broadcast again. Like many of the other big wins we had that year, the defense stepped up.

Yost missing the FG helped.

So did WILD BILL making a huge catch on 3rd and 11. Same with Lorenzo Townsend, obviously.

I think alot of folks underestimated the amount of intangible magic on the field a couple times that year.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I remember being on my feet during the last quarter of that game, in hotel room in Kentucky. What a finish!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

LCW wrote:Watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I remember being on my feet during the last quarter of that game, in hotel room in Kentucky. What a finish!
Me too, but I was half asleep before it was over... I loved Obermanau (SP?) dropping the pass the best.
Later,
Hagar
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Best part for me, was Eli turning 3rd downs into 1st downs, over and over and over....... he was tossing lasers that game. Deuce's sideline interview was priceless..what does OM need to do to win... put the ball in Big E's hands. Get chills just thinking about it!

GO REBELS!