Media Days starts today...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I just talked my co-workers ear off explaining the Powe Saga. I've only been here for 3 months and I've warned them about my football obsession. They're gonna get sick of me.

Anyways, Media Days starts today and it looks like Nutt brought Oher and P. Jerry with him. Two deserving players. They take the stage tomorrow.

It's almost here.

Anyone going to the Wake game. It's only a 3hr drive from me here in Virginia and I'm going despite it being on ESPN 2.
Some Random Dude
RebinGA
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'm glad it's about to start - I'm tired of hearing about the ACC this week.

No on the Wake game - I'll be rolling pennies for gas money for the Egg Bowl.
BART: I'll tell you a story so scary, you will wet your pants.
Grandpa: Too Late.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Yeah, this gas thing has really thrown a wrench into my football plans! I'm sure ESPN isn't going to televise nearly enough games for me... I'll just have to hope that radio/internet will come through for me.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
hill william
Water Boy
Water Boy

One word: Spurrier.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

lewindha wrote:
Anyone going to the Wake game. It's only a 3hr drive from me here in Virginia and I'm going despite it being on ESPN 2.
I'm going to try and make it. I have some friends that live in Winston-Salem.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Let me know if you get a chance to make it. We've got a couple from here coming with us and a couple from Atlanta meeting us there.
Some Random Dude
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

lewindha wrote:
Redbluedude wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Let me know if you get a chance to make it. We've got a couple from here coming with us and a couple from Atlanta meeting us there.
I'll let you know.
cajunrebel

RebelConvert wrote:Yeah, this gas thing has really thrown a wrench into my football plans! I'm sure ESPN isn't going to televise nearly enough games for me... I'll just have to hope that radio/internet will come through for me.
Do what I do and get the ESPN gameday package on Directv. It's worth every penny. Of course it would help if we would win some games so that ESPN would put us on in either the 6:30 or 8pm slots. You will also learn that living in Big 12 hell means no 11:30 SEC game of the week unless you have the gameplan.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

cajunrebel wrote:
RebelConvert wrote:Yeah, this gas thing has really thrown a wrench into my football plans! I'm sure ESPN isn't going to televise nearly enough games for me... I'll just have to hope that radio/internet will come through for me.
Do what I do and get the ESPN gameday package on Directv. It's worth every penny. Of course it would help if we would win some games so that ESPN would put us on in either the 6:30 or 8pm slots. You will also learn that living in Big 12 hell means no 11:30 SEC game of the week unless you have the gameplan.
CURSES! :evil:
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_c ... _well_id=2

I'm sure most of you have this link to the interviews... but for those who dont know about it.
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.