Game day

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

DogSooie wrote:He deserved to be run off. He might have won a big regular season game here and there but in the post season..when It counted the most, he couldn't get it done.
I could have sworn that it was actually Jevan Snead who threw FOUR picks tonight and Dexter McCluster who fumbled on Vandy's goal line... Coach Nutt called a very good game, our guys didn't execute. Go mend your wounds after getting absolutely embarrassed on national TV and leave us be. Second to maybe Mississippi State, you guys are the biggest laughing stock in D1 football right now.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote:You don't understand..Nutt has constantly blown games in the final minutes!
So how did Nutt blow that game when Snead threw 4 int's and McCluster fumbled at the two?
Dont forget nutt didnt get a good push on that 4th and goal from the 1... I thought for sure he would punch it in...
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

badmotorfinger wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:
DogSooie wrote:You don't understand..Nutt has constantly blown games in the final minutes!
No...YOU don't understand...we really don't care what the piggy fans think about Coach Nutt.
When will you guys learn...we don't care.
:flip: :light:

I've got some Hog pride.This is our down year, and your decline year (If you can go any lower than where you already were) :lol:
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

BeeDee wrote:
DogSooie wrote:Go mend your wounds after getting absolutely embarrassed on national TV
I should be saying the same to you. We'll both be in the same boat after next weekend :smash:
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

DogSooie wrote:
BeeDee wrote:
DogSooie wrote:Go mend your wounds after getting absolutely embarrassed on national TV
I should be saying the same to you. We'll both be in the same boat after next weekend :smash:
1. We weren't on TV genius
2. We lost by 6 to an undefeated team.

What planet are you on?
Some Random Dude
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

DogSooie wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:
Sasquatch wrote: No...YOU don't understand...we really don't care what the piggy fans think about Coach Nutt.
When will you guys learn...we don't care.
:flip: :light:

I've got some Hog pride.This is our down year, and your decline year (If you can go any lower than where you already were) :lol:
I can bet you my house we wont get beat by 35 by BAMA in BAMA.. So we might suck but you are wollering in hog sh-t compared to us...
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote:
BeeDee wrote:I should be saying the same to you. We'll both be in the same boat after next weekend :smash:
1. We weren't on TV genius

What planet are you on?
1. By the looks of the Highlights yes, the game was on TV
2. you blew a 17-3 lead and end up losing 23-17, and a chance to win the game
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

MageeRebel425 wrote:I can bet you my house we wont get beat by 35 by BAMA in BAMA.. So we might suck but you are wollering in hog sh-t compared to us...
It's called a rebuilding year.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

DogSooie wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:I can bet you my house we wont get beat by 35 by BAMA in BAMA.. So we might suck but you are wollering in hog sh-t compared to us...
Well we were 0-8 in the SEC and have a new coach. That's not rebuilding?
Some Random Dude
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote:
With Houston Nutt as head coach? No.
------------------

DogSooie wrote:
lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote: 1. We weren't on TV genius

What planet are you on?
1. By the looks of the Highlights yes, the game was on TV
2. you blew a 17-3 lead and end up losing 23-17, and a chance to win the game
No, idiot...it was NOT on TV.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

DogSooie wrote:
If you can read, I wish you would read some of the stuff you are saying. Call it what you will but the fact is, YOUR TEAM IS PROBABLY THE WORST IN THE SEC but yet you are on another teams board talking trash. Get a life my man.. I am not really mad at you, I am mad that you are so stupid.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

DogSooie wrote:
lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote:It's called a rebuilding year.
Petrino did a great job at rebuilding the Falcons.
Some Random Dude
DogSooie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Petrino had nothing to rebuild with at Atlanta.
And I'm not going to agree with your statement that we're the worst team in the SEC..Yet...There is still alot of football to be played..

Listen, I'm not in much of a real team hater..I hate LSU and Tennessee..I Really don't like Houston Nutt. What he did to our program is just utter crap. I'm over here just voicing my opinion, cause we all have the right to free speech. I'm not just hating on Nutt cause he's with OM now. I just see resemblence of what's happening at Ole Miss now with what happen at Arkansas over the course of 10 years.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

lewindha wrote:
DogSooie wrote:
lewindha wrote: Well we were 0-8 in the SEC and have a new coach. That's not rebuilding?
Petrino did a great job at rebuilding the Falcons.
just ignore hime. He'll go away. You can't argue with stupidity. 8)
Rule #1.......Don't panik