I do believe we have seen the last of the Arky trolls.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

------------------

Hog Corleone, of course, will always be welcome here.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Don't count on it. They'll surely come to tell us how HDN could win the big games, but not the little games in between. Or how he had one big upset each year... blah, blah, blah. They don't follow any sort of logical pattern.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

BeeDee wrote:Don't count on it. They'll surely come to tell us how HDN could win the big games, but not the little games in between. Or how he had one big upset each year... blah, blah, blah. They don't follow any sort of logical pattern.
For what it is worth I would rather have Florida's respect than Vandy's or Wake Forest's.
Later,
Hagar
antonio65
Water Boy
Water Boy

Some of us will come to say great game Rebs. There were plenty of Arkansas fans who did not want to see Nutt go. Go SEC West.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

antonio65 wrote:Some of us will come to say great game Rebs. There were plenty of Arkansas fans who did not want to see Nutt go. Go SEC West.
We appreciate the sentiments... it isn't hard for us to Love Nutt right now... since we haven't won an SEC game in our last 10 outings until today. Any Coach who can find the field has got to be better than the one we have had. It is a nice feeling to win... even a blind hog will occasionally find an acorn. I couldn't be more happy right now.
Now how do you get to Baton Rouge?? I feel like a little Boudin with a side helping of tiger.
Later,
Hagar
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I really, really, really hope that OUR fans have more class than the Arkansas fans have had, and don't go running to their boards to rub their noses in this.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BeeDee wrote:I really, really, really hope that OUR fans have more class than the Arkansas fans have had, and don't go running to their boards to rub their noses in this.
Second.
Randy
done

Sasquatch wrote:Hog Corleone, of course, will always be welcome here.
AND JHudson too.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

The new Hawg fan, Walkerton seems like a pretty decent fella too.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

BeeDee wrote:I really, really, really hope that OUR fans have more class than the Arkansas fans have had, and don't go running to their boards to rub their noses in this.
Absolutely. This is OUR win, lets celebrate with eachother. Who cares what bitter hawg fans think. Stay off their boards and display the class we all hold so dear.
L. S. WHO?