Congrats Ole Miss on a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Been a long time since we have had this kind of warm feeling inside. WOW!!!!!

Now, for one postscript. Snead reportedly has had this Florida game circled on his calendar for a long time. He did commit to Florida initially, and I've seen remarks from people who know him that this game meant the world to him. Looks like he and our entire team showed them. Now, we have to beat SC. Go Rebs!!!!!
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Can we get up two weekends in a row? I hope so. This schizophrenic team scares me. IMO, we didn't play as well THIS game as we did against Wake, but if either team shows up (especialy the defense) next week, I think we can handily defeat South Carolina.
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

It made my whole upcoming week. To be able to tell rag on all my Florida friends has seriously made my day and week. GO REBS!!!!!!!!!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
done

BeeDee wrote:Can we get up two weekends in a row? I hope so. This schizophrenic team scares me. IMO, we didn't play as well THIS game as we did against Wake, but if either team shows up (especialy the defense) next week, I think we can handily defeat South Carolina.
Hopefully the taste of finally winning a big game will linger and and help them come crunch time in the future.
RazorbackGeek
Water Boy
Water Boy

Congrats guys, I hate your coach, but that was a great win. I can't stand t-bag, especially since he beat D-Mac out for the heisman. Tonight I drink one with you.
Mississippi, leading the nation in being just east of Arkansas!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

BeeDee wrote:Can we get up two weekends in a row? I hope so. This schizophrenic team scares me. IMO, we didn't play as well THIS game as we did against Wake, but if either team shows up (especialy the defense) next week, I think we can handily defeat South Carolina.
The thing that has me tickled to death is the fact that we have seen improvement every week...that goes a long way with me.
Later,
Hagar
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

RazorbackGeek wrote:Congrats guys, I hate your coach, but that was a great win. I can't stand t-bag, especially since he beat D-Mac out for the heisman. Tonight I drink one with you.
Appreciate the post. It's not our fault you hate the coach, but its obvious you do like SEC football.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

RazorbackGeek wrote:Congrats guys, I hate your coach, but that was a great win. I can't stand t-bag, especially since he beat D-Mac out for the heisman. Tonight I drink one with you.
If I were you, (which I am glad I am not) I think I would hate the coach ( Petrino) that has allowed the beatings your team has endured.
I see where the piggies have scored 42 points in the 4th quarter. I would be worried if your piggies couldn't score against the 2nd and 3rd team players.

SCORE BY QUARTERS 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
-------------------- --- --- --- --- ---
Arkansas............ 0 23 15 42 - 80 ----------------------------------------------
Opponents........... 34 52 42 24 - 152

And by the way "Arkansas, leading the nation in meth addicts"

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Hagar wrote:
The thing that has me tickled to death is the fact that we have seen improvement every week...that goes a long way with me.
The team has to keep improving and there is much to work on even though they won. They still missed several opportunities. I can't wait to see if they can improve and get more consistant.

Can't wait to read HN's press conference tomorrow.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
RazorbackGeek
Water Boy
Water Boy

RebelBond wrote:
If I were you, (which I am glad I am not) I think I would hate the coach ( Petrino) that has allowed the beatings your team has endured.
I see where the piggies have scored 42 points in the 4th quarter. I would be worried if your piggies couldn't score against the 2nd and 3rd team players.

Arkansas............ 0 23 15 42 - 80 ----------------------------------------------

RebelBond
In all fairness, we are playing with most of Nutt's team. So yeah, coaching is to blame for some, but the coach doesn't throw the ball.
Mississippi, leading the nation in being just east of Arkansas!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RazorbackGeek wrote:
RebelBond wrote:

RebelBond
In all fairness, we are playing with most of Nutt's team. So yeah, coaching is to blame for some, but the coach doesn't throw the ball.
Thought you were playing mostly freshmen? Can't have it both ways.
Some Random Dude
Cajun_L
Water Boy
Water Boy

Razorgeek why do you hate a coach that took your below average team some 10 years ago and made it respectful in the SEC. Your teams were laughingly bad before HDN took you to a new level. Why so ungrateful???????????????????????
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Walkerton wrote:Razorgeek why do you hate a coach that took your below average team some 10 years ago and made it respectful in the SEC. Your teams were laughingly bad before HDN took you to a new level. Why so ungrateful???????????????????????
That is like asking him why did you marry your 1st cousin?
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think our defense is gonna win some more games for us this year. They played great. We gave up some yards, but the d-line was huge in controlling the line for the most part.

I don't think our offense has played as well since the Wake game. If they can get it together, we could be dangerous down the stretch.
Some Random Dude
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Everything has flipped. At the beginning of the year I thought our offense would carry this team and that the defense had enough holes in it to make me nervous. :?