We need the East to step up and do their part

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

and beat a Bama, Auburn or LSUx. We can't move up if no one moves down.
done

rebelliousb wrote:and beat a Bama, Auburn or LSUx. We can't move up if no one moves down.
We can move up by beating them ourselves. After seeing Auburn's offense I believe that is possible. Bama and LSU....not so sure......
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Rebchuck18 wrote:
rebelliousb wrote:and beat a Bama, Auburn or LSUx. We can't move up if no one moves down.
We can move up by beating them ourselves. After seeing Auburn's offense I believe that is possible. Bama and LSU....not so sure......
Auburn offensively is not doing much, but defensively they might make it tough on us.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
done

RebelConvert wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
Auburn offensively is not doing much, but defensively they might make it tough on us.
Yea, but TN shot themselves in the foot a lot and they aren't exactly an offensive threat without Cutcliffe.

I think that we should know now that we can hang with any of them if we at least win the turnover battle...we didn't come close to playing a complete offensive game against one of the presumably toughest defenses in Gainesville, so I think that Auburn is a distinct possibie win. But Alabama and LSU look pretty dadgum tough.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:
RebelConvert wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote: We can move up by beating them ourselves. After seeing Auburn's offense I believe that is possible. Bama and LSU....not so sure......
Yea, but TN shot themselves in the foot a lot and they aren't exactly an offensive threat without Cutcliffe.

I think that we should know now that we can hang with any of them if we at least win the turnover battle...we didn't come close to playing a complete offensive game against one of the presumably toughest defenses in Gainesville, so I think that Auburn is a distinct possibie win. But Alabama and LSU look pretty dadgum tough.
Bama is the one that looks tough to me. Auburn and LSU both look beatable to me.
Some Random Dude
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I would be absolutely ELATED with wins over UF, AU and LSU in the same year. Even if that meant a loss to Bama. If we win all four somehow, I think I might have a heart attack.
cajunrebel

BeeDee wrote:I would be absolutely ELATED with wins over UF, AU and LSU in the same year. Even if that meant a loss to Bama. If we win all four somehow, I think I might have a heart attack.
I would pee myself if that happens.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

BeeDee wrote:I would be absolutely ELATED with wins over UF, AU and LSU in the same year. Even if that meant a loss to Bama. If we win all four somehow, I think I might have a heart attack.
If that happens, I'm booking my ticket to Atlanta. 8)
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

cajunrebel wrote:
I would pee myself if that happens.
Sheesh... you two sound like my patients at the nursing home!
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.