Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An6oFGQcwXY

Shep loves him some Ole Miss.
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Nice! hehe
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

this video is fantastic
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
RebelFIL
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Shepard Smith is the best promoter Ole Miss has right now; and what a spokesperson. By my accounts, he is a wonderful person. He is a genuine newscaster; the likes of who end up on a broadcast channel. He understands all that is good about Ole Miss and portrays it through his life and career.

If you haven't seen his commencement address at Ole Miss in May 2008, it is a must see.

link http://news.olemiss.edu/index.php/compo ... irectlink/

I was there and it literally brought tears to my eyes. He gets it!
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Unfortunate that he never graduated though. It seems tough to take away such a lofty degree addressed by someone who didn't get theirs.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
JUdoubleD
Water Boy
Water Boy

That is freakin awesome. How fired up did he get? He needs to be at the game, in the huddle, on the sideline, something!