Florida Prediction...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

BigTrev34 wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote:
Easy there big fella. I was not making a comment on Dexters PAST performances. I believe that you're right, that he has done VERY well in a very tough situation. His glaring mistakes (int and a fumble that was the result of second effort to score for his team) are nothing that will affect us long term. He's a tough, strong kid, and I'm sure he'll do great things for us this year. I was simply predicting an "Armageddon" type of game. You know, one where nothing we expect to happen does, and every thing we expect NOT to happen does.
The young guy gets a little excited sometimes......BigTrev I mean, not Dexter..I am sure that this has been brought up before....my memory is not the best...but it is kind of funny that the Wild Hog was run by a D-Mac and the Wild Rebel is run by a D-Mac....anyway sure that has been brought up before...if so sorry for the stale-ness.

Yaeh. Hes Run DMC 2
I prefer Dexy's Daylight Runner.

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is,
But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever.
Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:Coontown 20
Hogtown 38
Huh?????

Translate for us slower thinkers 8)
Gainesville is built near Hogtown Creek where as Coontown is out near Sardis at the end of College Hill Road.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I am afraid it is pretty straight forward:

UF - 42
OM - 17

However, I have been known to be wrong from time to time.
Randy
done

parrotreb wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:Coontown 20
Hogtown 38
Huh?????

Translate for us slower thinkers 8)
Gainesville is built near Hogtown Creek where as Coontown is out near Sardis at the end of College Hill Road.
Learn something new everyday.....knew about Coontown, but never heard about hogtown......was trying to figure out where Arkansas fit in to the equation....you say Hog, I think Arky
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

parrotreb wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote: The young guy gets a little excited sometimes......BigTrev I mean, not Dexter..I am sure that this has been brought up before....my memory is not the best...but it is kind of funny that the Wild Hog was run by a D-Mac and the Wild Rebel is run by a D-Mac....anyway sure that has been brought up before...if so sorry for the stale-ness.

Yaeh. Hes Run DMC 2

Im amazed that you can remember the line, but not that it was Dexy's MIDNIGHT Runners :)
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

JoeRebel wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:
Yaeh. Hes Run DMC 2

Im amazed that you can remember the line, but not that it was Dexy's MIDNIGHT Runners :)
Joe, I expected better. Someone else, but not you.

One does not run to midnight. Hence, the change. Not trying to be a smartace. Hugs for everybody.
done

Rebchuck18 wrote:Call me crazy 8O

UM 28*
UF 27

* This number assumes that the Road Jevan shows up (instead of the home Jevan)......

Call me Nutts 8O :? :roll:

I stick by my Alabama prediction of UM 24 Bammer 21..

Go Rebs 8)