Shoes

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I'm sorry, if you are having to wear special shoes, you better d*** well make sure that they make the trip. It's called RESPONSIBILITY. That really chapped my ass yesterday.
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Redbluedude wrote:I'm sorry, if you are having to wear special shoes, you better d*** well make sure that they make the trip. It's called RESPONSIBILITY. That really chapped my ass yesterday.
Yeah. I thought they were joking. I gotta give it to Hardy though. He manned up and did all that he could.
classof97
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

BigTrev34 wrote:
Redbluedude wrote:I'm sorry, if you are having to wear special shoes, you better d*** well make sure that they make the trip. It's called RESPONSIBILITY. That really chapped my ass yesterday.
Yeah. I thought they were joking. I gotta give it to Hardy though. He manned up and did all that he could.
I kept waiting for Hardy to get serious pressure on Wilson... I was looking for sacks. Hardy is a strong player, and I was glad to see him on the cover of SI after the Florida victory, but I still think Hardy made more headlines under Coach "O" when he was healthy. I'm looking for him to have a real breakout game and get some major sacks.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

classof97 wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:
I kept waiting for Hardy to get serious pressure on Wilson... I was looking for sacks. Hardy is a strong player, and I was glad to see him on the cover of SI after the Florida victory, but I still think Hardy made more headlines under Coach "O" when he was healthy. I'm looking for him to have a real breakout game and get some major sacks.
Wasnt his fault. He played a couple snaps and got a sack and shouldve got a hurry. All hurt. He limped off the field after the hurry.
done

BigTrev34 wrote: All hurt. He limped off the field after the hurry.
But maybe "all hurt" because he forgot his shoes....

Maybe he can go pro right now and get a shoe endorsement contract for those shoes....."Hi, I'm Greg Hardy, look what happens when you don't wear these shoes" 8)
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

According to Chase over on Spirit there was no shoe issue:

"He had his shoe, he just tweaked his foot. Greg was in a boot yesterday. His status isn't known at this time. No equipment manager messed up, all shoes were in Tuscaloosa."

Just another case of making a story when there is no story I guess.
Randy