How many turnovers in the Ole Miss @ Arkansas game?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

doppelganger
Banned

7, with one or two more fumbles recovered by the offense
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

yeah, about 7

4 fumbles ( 2 each)
3 int

It's notable that both "That other QB from Arkansas" and Snead have thrown more interceptions than Mitch Mustain this year.
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

rebelliousb wrote:yeah, about 7

4 fumbles ( 2 each)
3 int

It's notable that both "That other QB from Arkansas" and Snead have thrown more interceptions than Mitch Mustain this year.
Why is it that you guys love to bring up Mustain, and say: "Look, he isn't even good enough to play, I don't know why you got all mad when he was benched. We didn't lose anything when he transferred anyway". Remember Matt Cassel went to USC, and did not get a lot of playing time, and where is he now? oh yeah, starting for the Pat's. If you want to bring up Mustain, then that is fine, but at the same time please mention Damien Williams as well. I think he is doing pretty well out there, and he was in the same situation as Mitch when he was at Arkansas.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.
Tcounty
Scout Team
Scout Team

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hog_Corleone wrote:

4 fumbles ( 2 each)
3 int

Why is it that you guys love to bring up Mustain, and say: "Look, he isn't even good enough to play, I don't know why you got all mad when he was benched. We didn't lose anything when he transferred anyway". Remember Matt Cassel went to USC, and did not get a lot of playing time, and where is he now? oh yeah, starting for the Pat's. If you want to bring up Mustain, then that is fine, but at the same time please mention Damien Williams as well. I think he is doing pretty well out there, and he was in the same situation as Mitch when he was at Arkansas.
Probably b/c he and his buddies were one of the reasons that you guys *beep* so much about Nutt. But I will concede that a 3rd stringer for USC could probably start at some other places.
Some Random Dude
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

lewindha wrote:
Hog_Corleone wrote:

4 fumbles ( 2 each)
3 int

Probably b/c he and his buddies were one of the reasons that you guys *beep* so much about Nutt. But I will concede that a 3rd stringer for USC could probably start at some other places.
Last time I checked, he was 2nd on the depth chart.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

USCrebel wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Hog_Corleone wrote: Why is it that you guys love to bring up Mustain, and say: "Look, he isn't even good enough to play, I don't know why you got all mad when he was benched. We didn't lose anything when he transferred anyway". Remember Matt Cassel went to USC, and did not get a lot of playing time, and where is he now? oh yeah, starting for the Pat's. If you want to bring up Mustain, then that is fine, but at the same time please mention Damien Williams as well. I think he is doing pretty well out there, and he was in the same situation as Mitch when he was at Arkansas.
Last time I checked, he was 2nd on the depth chart.
My bad. I still think the 3rd stringer could play at a lot of places.
Some Random Dude
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

lewindha wrote:
My bad. I still think the 3rd stringer could play at a lot of places.
Yup.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hog_Corleone wrote:

4 fumbles ( 2 each)
3 int

I only brought it up because it's game week and figured some of your "bad piggies" would drop in.

On a side note...I realize who you guys have sitting with the scout team... so take heart.