Hardy?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

taitfly
Water Boy
Water Boy

His shoes made the trip but they forgot to pack him this week?
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

f*** Hardy...If he never plays again it won't even matter. He needs a MAJOR attitude adjustment.
Some Random Dude
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I agree about his attitude, but we're gonna need him to have a chance against LSU. And having him against Auburn is gonna be a big help too. Let's hope he has his head right.
cajunrebel

BeeDee wrote:I agree about his attitude, but we're gonna need him to have a chance against LSU. And having him against Auburn is gonna be a big help too. Let's hope he has his head right.
Somebody needs to get that big man a head doctor.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
twlong
Water Boy
Water Boy

my buddy is his partner in a class and he has an injury in his hand and the surgery on his foor is bothering him. But If you ask me He just wants to get drafted healthy and not have any injuries,pretty weak. P willy Played with a d*** mallet on his hand
optimism is more fun than dwelling on the past
Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Hardy is losing draft positions every week he does not play like he should. My friend is a scout for the NFL and Hardy is considered as someone who does not play all out on every snap and according to my friend, that will drop you in the draft quicker than anything. Hardy has probably slipped to the second round by now, and that will cost him about 15,000,000.00.
Did the kid take math at all?
RUE