Aubirn game Thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

Cut's Duke team is leading at Wake forest.

Tulsa got exposed for their 116th rank schedule today.

I repeat what I have said since the beginning of this season....Georgia is the most overrated team in the country.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I will add SEC officials are awful!

Our Game
GA vs. FL
KY vs. MSU

Bad, bad calls in all !
Randy
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rewalters wrote:
Been a long time since November OM football has meant something!
Yeah, it is nice not to be looking forward to baseball season already!!
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

rewalters wrote:I will add SEC officials are awful!

Our Game
GA vs. FL
KY vs. MSU

Bad, bad calls in all !
Seconded. The SEC might be better suited just hiring zebras to call the games--they look similar enough, have equal ability, and could be paid in oats (or whatever the hell zebras eat).
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sasquatch wrote:If we do (win the SEC West), I swear I'll run buck-nekkid across the field as soon as the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the Egg Bowl, stop at midfield, and scoot my butt across the field like a dog with tapeworms!!!!!
A sight NOT to behold :lol:
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
felicianareb wrote:Any of you physician types out there? If so, there's a lot of money to be made in the hypertension and ulcer field in Oxford, MS. Great goodness alive! I think we won.... Somebody check the Vaught statue. There's a rumor that its covering its eyes...
In addition to HTN and ulcers, I think there are several folks on here who could use a good dose of librium. Some manic episodes in this thread.
I resemble that remark.

That's what happens when you post while watching the game.

Snead just makes you crazy because he is SO inconsistent and frustrating. Even Rick Cleveland said in his blog that the only thing keeping us from being up even bigger in the first half was Snead's inconsistency.

But I am happy now. Until he drives me crazy again in 2 weeks. 8O
I got quite a few laughs from your posts. I was doing the same thing, just not on a message board.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sasquatch wrote:If we do (win the SEC West), I swear I'll run buck-nekkid across the field as soon as the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the Egg Bowl, stop at midfield, and scoot my butt across the field like a dog with tapeworms!!!!!
And I'll contribute $3.50 towards your bail!!
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Yea Deacons!!
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.