TT what a bunch of punk losers

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

Well I think Ole Miss is probably at the end of the season one of the best teams in the SEC this year, but considering there is 12 weeks in a season we ended up the fourth best this season.

Yeah I am all about sticking it to them and taunting the opponent. I just think it is not necessary to bring the whole SEC status into the game, bc I will tell you what those a-holes at LSU, Bama, Florida were saying about Ole Miss at the beginning of the season was we don't have to worry about a 2nd tier team like Ole Miss or Vandy in the SEC.

So to say I would try to show a since of pride for those scum sucking gamecockers to the "elite teams of the SEC" who I wish to whip next year and help make them like Auburn and TN at the bottom of the barrel next year. I hope we help Les Miles get fired next year and they have one of the worst years ever. I hope TN, Bama, LSU, Auburn all suck next year.

So for those teams to say we are 2nd tier team that could never win a championship or much less beat them on a consitent basis. I have no want or wish to help promote them as being a good program bc they are in the SEC. I want LSU to have the join the SWAC conference bc of how bad off their program is in a couple of years. *beep* on LSU and every other team in the SEC. I only care about Ole Miss winning games. Who cares if Bama lost to Utah. Good for the Utes!

Yeah I know it helps us get to a title game if the conference is strong, but I would rather lay claim to a National title bc we got screwed over by the voters than not go undefeated bc I wanted my conference to be strong. If you lose then all the subjective opinions can be introduced. If you are undefeated then no one can doubt that. They can speculate who you might have lost to but it is not like they can say this year well if Texas lost TTU and OU lost to Texas, but OU whooped TTU so OU gets to go.

Now I am rambling and need to go to bed.
Tcounty
Scout Team
Scout Team

I'm OM first , SEC second. I pull for every SEC team every time they play non-conference games. I love the SEC chant after the game is well in hand. Reason I love it is it goes out all over the country, instead of ESPN's usual dribble about the PAC10, big 12, or big 10. I absolutely love it.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

ReservoirReb wrote:
Yes those were tortillas. Apparently that is something they started after a "big" win some years back. A guy sitting next to me from Dallas told me about it but I don't remember the specifics. He said if Tech had won they would have littered the field with tortillas.
Finger guns and tortillas...if that doesn't intimidate the opposition I don't know what will. One Texas Tech fan asked me what our hand signal was. It was a little difficult, but I decided not to give them the finger.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

rebelbear wrote:
ReservoirReb wrote:
Yes those were tortillas. Apparently that is something they started after a "big" win some years back. A guy sitting next to me from Dallas told me about it but I don't remember the specifics. He said if Tech had won they would have littered the field with tortillas.
Finger guns and tortillas...if that doesn't intimidate the opposition I don't know what will. One Texas Tech fan asked me what our hand signal was. It was a little difficult, but I decided not to give them the finger.
Old men in plantation coats toting canes aren't exactly intimidating either. I'm just sayin.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

BeeeDeee wrote:
rebelbear wrote:
ReservoirReb wrote:
Old men in plantation coats toting canes aren't exactly intimidating either. I'm just sayin.
I wasn't referring to their Yosemite Sam look-a-like mascot. I was referring to their fans. Not that Hotty Toddy is "intimidating" either...
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

rebelbear wrote:
BeeeDeee wrote:
rebelbear wrote: Finger guns and tortillas...if that doesn't intimidate the opposition I don't know what will. One Texas Tech fan asked me what our hand signal was. It was a little difficult, but I decided not to give them the finger.
I wasn't referring to their Yosemite Sam look-a-like mascot. I was referring to their fans. Not that Hotty Toddy is "intimidating" either...
Hahaha, I was referring to OUR (former, I guess) mascot.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

BeeeDeee wrote:
rebelbear wrote:
ReservoirReb wrote:
Apparently old men in plantation coats toting canes intimidate Khayat.
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

what's extremely "messed"(insert f word here and the word up) is that no one gets offended by the red raider mascot yet colonel reb is still gone.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1066/147 ... 9d1220.jpg

http://www.ttu.edu/traditions/images/raiderred.jpg

there is some resemblance. hell, some "native american" in this politically correct world has to be offended by that. surely an 1800's era texan sporting guns and a cowboy hat is no better than a southern gentleman based on an old black man.
http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/afro_am/Af ... imivy.html