Our rebs picked to finish last in the west this season

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

manningesk wrote:I don't think we finish last and I think we win a few games with ball contron and defense. I see us going 9-3 overall and 5-3 in conference. I just don't understand the Auburn hype. While they do have some new talent, they are still a lot of fresh and soph's getting playing in the SEC. With Masoli starting, and let's be serious, Nutt wouldn't be fighting this hard to get him approved if he was starting, I think we finish 3rd.

Date Opponent Result
Sep. 4 Jacksonville St.- W
Sep. 11 at Tulane - W
Sep. 18 Vanderbilt - W
Sep. 25 Fresno State - W
Oct. 2 Kentucky - W
Oct. 16 at Alabama - L
Oct. 23 at Arkansas - L
Oct. 30 Auburn - W
Nov. 6 Louisiana-Laf. - W
Nov. 13 at Tennessee - W
Nov. 20 at LSU - L
Nov. 27 Miss. State - W
I agree about Auburn. They had a nice recruiting class but really beat only one team of significance last season (OM). I can see them winning 8 or 9 but not anymore than that.
joe_t25
Scout Team
Scout Team

It kills me that a lot of OM fans don't realize that we have an awful coach and the reason we are picked last, it is because of his lack of recruiting, We have one player picked for the pre-season SEC team and he was recruited by a former coach. I don't want to hear that we are rebuilding, cause he has had three years to recruit and rebuild for the day Coach O's players left, before Masoli was coming I looked at us finishing 5-7 now we might go 7-5, Nutt should have never been hired and needs to go soon! If you don't think so, your not looking at the over all picture, yeah hes won, with someone else s players!
Pain Dont HURT!
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

joe_t25 wrote:It kills me that a lot of OM fans don't realize that we have an awful coach and the reason we are picked last, it is because of his lack of recruiting, We have one player picked for the pre-season SEC team and he was recruited by a former coach. I don't want to hear that we are rebuilding, cause he has had three years to recruit and rebuild for the day Coach O's players left, before Masoli was coming I looked at us finishing 5-7 now we might go 7-5, Nutt should have never been hired and needs to go soon! If you don't think so, your not looking at the over all picture, yeah hes won, with someone else s players!
If it talks like a pig...
------------------

bigtreydaddy wrote:
joe_t25 wrote:It kills me that a lot of OM fans don't realize that we have an awful coach and the reason we are picked last, it is because of his lack of recruiting, We have one player picked for the pre-season SEC team and he was recruited by a former coach. I don't want to hear that we are rebuilding, cause he has had three years to recruit and rebuild for the day Coach O's players left, before Masoli was coming I looked at us finishing 5-7 now we might go 7-5, Nutt should have never been hired and needs to go soon! If you don't think so, your not looking at the over all picture, yeah hes won, with someone else s players!
If it talks like a pig...
Yep...I definitely smell a pork product.

"...lack of recruiting." :lol:
digger
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

ya'll start the grill and I'll get the dry rub. Pork is on!
I don't eat Chinese.....
joe_t25
Scout Team
Scout Team

Ok, we will see how much you love Nutt about mid-season, when his bad coaching shows, and we loose to Tennessee, Auburn, Ark, Miss State, and SC. He's not a good coach and we are stuck with him for a long time, because your buying what hes selling. Im not! Where are all these awesome players he has recruited, the best one he recruited just got kicked off the team. We will see!
Pain Dont HURT!
------------------

joe_t25 wrote:Ok, we will see how much you love Nutt about mid-season, when his bad coaching shows, and we loose to Tennessee, Auburn, Ark, Miss State, and SC. He's not a good coach and we are stuck with him for a long time, because your buying what hes selling. Im not! Where are all these awesome players he has recruited, the best one he recruited just got kicked off the team. We will see!
Are you this stupid in real life? When you said that Coach Nutt couldn't recruit, you tipped your hand, little piggie.

Now go away.
------------------

digger wrote:ya'll start the grill and I'll get the dry rub. Pork is on!
I'll bring the 'tater salad...it's GOOD with pork. 8)
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

is there a rehab program for Nutt haters? lunatics 1 and all :lol:
joe_t25
Scout Team
Scout Team

Im an Ole Miss fan you can bet on it, but Im a realist and if you cant see how bad a coach he is,your an idiot, check back in when he plays a team again that didnt throw but 1 pass in the 2nd half and was blown out, great coaching there, you dont have to like your coach to like your team.
Pain Dont HURT!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

joe_t25 wrote:Im an Ole Miss fan you can bet on it, but Im a realist and if you cant see how bad a coach he is,your an idiot, check back in when he plays a team again that didnt throw but 1 pass in the 2nd half and was blown out, great coaching there, you dont have to like your coach to like your team.
no, darling, idiots hang on ANOTHER team's board. ridiculing ANOTHER team's coach, and repeating the same old pig slop that has already been said a zillion times. for a prime example of this behavior see above^^

we have roasted your little piggy the past 2 seasons, however, IF your coach EVER comes up with a winning gameplan (doubtful), then we'll talk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
joe_t25
Scout Team
Scout Team

A hit dog always makes the loudest sound, our program will be back to the Cutcliff days after hes done, we wont have a QB that can throw in the next few years. Like I said, you dont have to like your coach to like your team, Id take Bobby P over Huston Nutt anyday. These coaches took over their teams at the same time, and three years later who looks like they have a brighter future? And for the last time Im not a Hog fan.
Pain Dont HURT!
------------------

joe_t25 wrote:A hit dog always makes the loudest sound, our program will be back to the Cutcliff days after hes done, we wont have a QB that can throw in the next few years. Like I said, you dont have to like your coach to like your team, Id take Bobby P over Huston Nutt anyday. These coaches took over their teams at the same time, and three years later who looks like they have a brighter future? And for the last time Im not a Hog fan.
BULLCRAP. EVERYTHING you've posted here is nothing but the same parroted BS we've been hearing from pig fans since Coach Nutt was hired.

And if a moderator would kindly check this idiots IP to see where he's REALLY from, it would be greatly appreciated.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

joe_t25 wrote:A hit dog always makes the loudest sound, our program will be back to the Cutcliff days after hes done, we wont have a QB that can throw in the next few years. Like I said, you dont have to like your coach to like your team, Id take Bobby P over Huston Nutt anyday. These coaches took over their teams at the same time, and three years later who looks like they have a brighter future? And for the last time Im not a Hog fan.

Joe, my man, can I ask you a serious question? What does the acronym GTFOYSCSRPOS mean?
L. S. WHO?
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

joe_t25 wrote:Ok, we will see how much you love Nutt about mid-season, when his bad coaching shows, and we loose to Tennessee, Auburn, Ark, Miss State, and SC.
Not to bust you out or anything, but any self-respecting Rebel that has paid one ounce of attention to the off season/upcoming season knows that South Carolina rotates off our schedule and we pick up Kentucky. Arkansas, on the other hand, plays SC every year. A Freudian slip, perhaps, asswipe?