I need to change my profile

Computer related discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

My email address will be changing soon and I need to change my profile. I went to my profile page, but an email address change requires my password, which I no longer remember. Can someone guide me?

Thanks.
03rebs

Memphis Jack, I sent a PM to RushB to see about resetting your password. One of us will get back to you asap... Thanks!
Forward Rebels!
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Thank you.

It's not urgent; I'll have my old address active for s few more weeks. It's a real ordeal making the change. It's easy to send a blast message to my Contacts list. It's another thing to find the many, many other places I've registered and given the email address. I think Google and Gmail will be around a while so maybe I won't have to go through this anytime soon.

Thanks again for the help.
Jack
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Logout, then go to the login page and tell it to send to you. None of us, not even me, can see your password. Passwords are automatically encrypted by the software.

That's the best way to get it though, let it send to your e-mail address. I can change your e-mail address in your profile if you want me to do that.

There's also a couple of programs out there for IE and Firefox that will get rid of the ****'s and show you your password.

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Thanks, RushB.

I'll try that and, if I have trouble, let you make the change for me. I'll let you know either way.