LSU game

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

The atmosphere should be great and the Rebels should win this one by 20+ easily. Wed night against Florida will be a good game, a must have against a quality opponent.

GO REBELS!!!
skippy17
Water Boy
Water Boy

The game is soldout. The general seats were sold out a few days ago. I had a friend in line to buy a ticket for a friend today and as he was in line the student section sold out. The Tad Pad will be packed. It will be a little bit of sweet revenge against LSU for football season.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Just to get you ready for tommorow...I still love watching this video
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fzF95uVKVSU[/youtube]
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

That was such an awesome finish last year. This year hopefully it won't come down to the wire like that.
GO REBELS!!!
OleMissFan9
Water Boy
Water Boy

The Rebels are leading 43-29 at halftime.
tool_army
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

We're up 60-38, with about 10 minutes left in the 2nd half!

GO REBS!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Worst 2nd half of basketball this season. It was horrible. But the Rebels pulled it out. To be up by 22 then win by 3? Horrible. But a win is a win and we needed to rebound from the TENN game.

Hopefully they got it out of their system with this one. You can't let up against ANY SEC team.
GO REBELS!!!
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Agreed Oxford, that is the first time I have been able to see them play. Very, Very undisciplined in the second half. Not good at all!

Like I said this is the first chance I have had to see them or listen to them for that matter, maybe this was just an aberration.
Randy
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

rewalters wrote:Agreed Oxford, that is the first time I have been able to see them play. Very, Very undisciplined in the second half. Not good at all!

Like I said this is the first chance I have had to see them or listen to them for that matter, maybe this was just an aberration.
Geez, let us all cross our fingers and hope so 8O
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
hottytoddyrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

at any rate we are 14-1, which is pretty awesome.
i have to wonder how far we will fall in the polls, i thought if we came out and blew lsu out we wouldnt drop but maybe 1 spot but after the close finish with lsu i think we may drop to about 20th or so

thoughts?
don't question my knowledge
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

A win is a win and every team has games like this one. The players turned the engine off and had trouble getting it started again. If we learn from this game I will be happy. The young players, and we have a lot of them, should learn not to quit or slack off because anything can happen. I would imagine with Florida next week the emotion and drive will be there all game long.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

RebelBond wrote:A win is a win and every team has games like this one. The players turned the engine off and had trouble getting it started again. If we learn from this game I will be happy. The young players, and we have a lot of them, should learn not to quit or slack off because anything can happen. I would imagine with Florida next week the emotion and drive will be there all game long.

RebelBond
I sure as *beep* hope so. If we play like we did against LSU for even a few minutes, UF is capable of burying us REAL fast.

Coach 'Em Up AK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L. S. WHO?
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Seen every home game this season, and the final 12 minutes was the worst we have played all season. NO ONE played well. I hope I am right when I say that this was the exception.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'