I'm not jumping off the bandwagon!

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I have said all season long that I would be happy with a .500 SEC record this season, so I'm not in panic mode. I do think that we need some urgency though, because the path does not get easier with Vandy coming up.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

I said before the season started "it was going to be a fun ride" and I am sticking with the statement. I also knew and said we would take a step backwards every now and then because of the new guys. It takes a while to build chemistry and they have to learn how to handle adversity. Parnell went down and that shook it up a little. We lost a couple and one we should not have. Let's see if AK can rally the troops and get it going again. The season is a marathon and I want to make sure we don't peak to early. I would much rather lose a few early and get it together down the stretch and have a good tourney run and then the NCAA's.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Plenty of time to make things right. I think the biggest problems are defensively and the 2 guard production. Warren, Curtis will be fine. Polynice needs to make better decisions sometimes and play hard consistently. Give Graham, White, and Watson more playing time too.
Townes
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Same here. I'm going to cheer just as loudly as before.
Houston Nutt has done nothing but good things for Ole Miss. Until he does something bad, all your arguments against him are lost on us.
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

In the second year with AK and already have as good a tema as we have and to be as young as we are, it only gets better from here. I am still on board.
Just another day being better than State.