Tables

Computer related discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

oxfordrebel
All American
All American

I don't think this is possible and I've tried every way I could (code, list, etc.) but is it possible to post a table. I've tried other BBCode that I've found, but the mods aren't installed, which is perfectly understandable. Takes time to install and test a modification. I don't know why phpBB doesn't go ahead and build in tables as just about every message board I've EVER been on has had the need at some time or another.

Anyway, I was just wondering, is there a way to do it?

If not, is there a way to do HTML or has that functionality been turned off. If it's turned on I can create a table that way as I've been making tables with HTML tags forever.

BTW, is is in NO WAY a criticism. Just wondering if I'm missing something.
GO REBELS!!!
03rebs

I don't know of a way, short of converting the table to an image and posting it as such. I understand the need as I have often thought of how beneficial it could be to post a table of stats when needed.

Tim turned off a lot of functions when the site was under attack a year or so ago. He will probably need to follow up with you on this. Since he has been quite busy, you may try sending him (RushB) a private message for feedback.
Forward Rebels!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Thanks and it's cool. I'll probably just turn it into a pic and link it. Seems like the easiest and safest way anyway.
GO REBELS!!!
RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check it now, I have installed a mod for tables.

Thanks,
RushB
[/table]
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

RushB wrote:Check it now, I have installed a mod for tables.

Thanks,
RushB
[/table]
You ROCK!! Thanks a ton!
GO REBELS!!!