Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

nt
------------------

Stick a fork in us....
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

20 pt loss to the worst team in the league. Scratch that......
SECOND worst team in the league. Way to go boys.

Let's start looking forward to transfers, controversy, poor recruiting, rebuilding rhetoric from the AD and the blame game.

Am I the only one who feels like we (the fan base) deserve a *beep*ing explantion?????????

If baseball doesn't pick us up with a really solid season, I'm going to have to take some time off from being an Ole Miss sports fan. I'm not sure I can handle the complete collapse of all 3 UM sports.
L. S. WHO?
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Looks like the win over State was just an anomaly based on our emotion and ability to get up for 1 game. This team doesn't have enough, if any, players with the killer instinct, cockiness, or IT you may say. I'll still watch and be at the final two home games but I don't see us turning it around this year. I hope I'm surprised, but if you can't get the W at LSU, where's the road win gonna come??? Arkansas and Alabama won't be easy at home either. At least Tennessee beat Memphis tonight.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

We could have added a lot of money to the athletic budget this year by simply forfeiting the road games and staying at home. Have I told you lately... I hate LSU... :(
Last edited by felicianareb on Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

felicianareb wrote:We could have added a lot of money to the athletic budget this year by simply forfeiting all the road games and staying at home. Have I told you lately... I hate LSU... :(
or bet against ourselves