Hey USC, We Need Group !

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

USC, I think we need group therapy for what Ole Miss has put us through the last few years. What night do we need to meet?

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
done

Whatever we have will be cured with a winning football season.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:Whatever we have will be cured with a winning football season.
Hear, hear!
------------------

...or a trip to OMAHA.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Sasquatch wrote:
...or a trip to OMAHA.
THIS is the cure I'm hoping for!!!!!
L. S. WHO?
done

Sasquatch wrote:
...or a trip to OMAHA.
Is there a new bowl game in Omaha? Hope they don't have a blue field! 8) :lol:
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

RebelBond wrote:USC, I think we need group therapy for what Ole Miss has put us through the last few years. What night do we need to meet?

RebelBond
Ha! I am in frickin' tease mode. I really thought that AK was gonna prove my preseason prediction wrong, but he is headed dead on for my 21 victories.

I am reasonably comfortable that Houston will get us more than three wins and more than 0 SEC wins, but I still think we may be a couple of years away from our best times.

BTW Bond. A friend of mine brewed a batch of IPA a few weeks back and the alcohol content got a bit whacked. It tasted great, but it was about 13% ETOH. We had a couple of pints while watching TV and the wives made us go outside. Still, it was very good.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

USCrebel wrote:
RebelBond wrote:USC, I think we need group therapy for what Ole Miss has put us through the last few years. What night do we need to meet?

RebelBond
Ha! I am in frickin' tease mode. I really thought that AK was gonna prove my preseason prediction wrong, but he is headed dead on for my 21 victories.

I am reasonably comfortable that Houston will get us more than three wins and more than 0 SEC wins, but I still think we may be a couple of years away from our best times.

BTW Bond. A friend of mine brewed a batch of IPA a few weeks back and the alcohol content got a bit whacked. It tasted great, but it was about 13% ETOH. We had a couple of pints while watching TV and the wives made us go outside. Still, it was very good.
The best part about home brewing is the elevated alcohol and improved flavors. Plus, brew day is a great excuse to drink a lot of beer. I just made a pear cider and it has been in the fermenter for 4 weeks. I put it into secondary fermentation and sampled some yesterday and it is going to be a good one. As Emeril says, "nice pear flavor with BAM ! I kicked it up a notch on the alcohol". It should be ready to bottle in about a week or two.

Not sure about the 21 wins, I can see this team winning one or two more if we get lucky.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

RebelBond wrote:
USCrebel wrote:

RebelBond

The best part about home brewing is the elevated alcohol and improved flavors. Plus, brew day is a great excuse to drink a lot of beer. I just made a pear cider and it has been in the fermenter for 4 weeks. I put it into secondary fermentation and sampled some yesterday and it is going to be a good one. As Emeril says, "nice pear flavor with BAM ! I kicked it up a notch on the alcohol". It should be ready to bottle in about a week or two.

Not sure about the 21 wins, I can see this team winning one or two more if we get lucky.

RebelBond
You know having the ability to strengthen the alcohol content of the brew would have kept the Mayan from having to do alcohol enemas to get really drunk.
Last edited by rebeloke on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

RebelBond wrote:
USCrebel wrote:

RebelBond

RebelBond
My 21 win count includes an SEC tourney win. I do think we are NIT bound again.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
Chucky_38
All American
All American

In my opinion, if AK can coach this team to 21 wins after losing three good seniors and replacing them with true freshmen, he should be coach of the year. I am very pleased with how much better our basketball program is compared to two years ago.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Chucky_38 wrote:In my opinion, if AK can coach this team to 21 wins after losing three good seniors and replacing them with true freshmen, he should be coach of the year. I am very pleased with how much better our basketball program is compared to two years ago.
Coach of the year, no. But I feel ya Chucky. It is hard to be "chicken little" here, at least for me.

I enjoyed very much the early season success, but it seemed a lil tooooo good. As was stated, the top three guys from last season has gone onto selling stuff, working Basketball in Italy, or whatever.

I am concerened about the allegations about our staff, but, honestly, in my mind this team has still over-achieved. The sky is not falling here.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson