We get a win and it sure is quiet.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

Rebs shot well and hustled up and down the court. I feel as if they just wore Bama down. Pretty good win so just take care of business the rest of the way and let's have some fun.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Agreed, they played well. But the schizophrenic nature of this team gives me fits. One game they look pretty darn good and on the way back to playing up to potential. The next they lose by 20 to an LSU team begging to be put out of it's misery.

Season is over. I'm ready to put this one to bed. I want to see how things go in the off season before I allow myself to believe in this team again. Our schedule was VERY favorable this year. The only SEC home games we should have lost were Vandy, Ark and MAYBE State if they came in on a roll. With just a COUPLE road wins (AUB, State, LSU, Bama, UGA) we could have been VERY INVOLVED in post season play. Instead, we degraded into an embarassing group of complaining, drinking, fighting, drama queen a-holes.

The only way we'll have anything else to cheer about is if every game of the NIT is at the Tad Pad against teams with confidence issues. After this kind of season, they need to work *beep* hard to give me a reason to put all my heart and soul back into their support. They lost it with this garbage play so it's their job to win it back, IMO.
L. S. WHO?
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

oxpatchreb wrote:Agreed, they played well. But the schizophrenic nature of this team gives me fits. One game they look pretty darn good and on the way back to playing up to potential. The next they lose by 20 to an LSU team begging to be put out of it's misery.

Season is over. I'm ready to put this one to bed. I want to see how things go in the off season before I allow myself to believe in this team again. Our schedule was VERY favorable this year. The only SEC home games we should have lost were Vandy, Ark and MAYBE State if they came in on a roll. With just a COUPLE road wins (AUB, State, LSU, Bama, UGA) we could have been VERY INVOLVED in post season play. Instead, we degraded into an embarassing group of complaining, drinking, fighting, drama queen a-holes.

The only way we'll have anything else to cheer about is if every game of the NIT is at the Tad Pad against teams with confidence issues. After this kind of season, they need to work *beep* hard to give me a reason to put all my heart and soul back into their support. They lost it with this garbage play so it's their job to win it back, IMO.
LSU is better now they haves some injuries healed and I don't look for any NIT home games because we are too cheap to buy them.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson