We should be playing KY!!!

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Man, I hate seeing how this unfolds. Georgia and KY look lethargic. How can Georgia get up so much for us and then look like this? I know a big part of it was our 3pt defense in the 1st half, but Woodbury was making 3s 4 ft behind the line.
I agree with everybody who says watching Ole Miss sports will give you heart problems. I don't know how many times I've seen stuff that you just can't make up. I wish somebody would sit down and start a list and maybe even write a book... Now sometimes we've been on the winning side of this stuff but I have to believe Ole Miss has more crazy finishes than any other team in college sports. 1) Bryce Drew 2) FG in Egg Bowl at Jackson 3) Robbery at Rocky Top 4) Alabama football game this yr 5) LSU game last yr, Sanders shot 6) Alabama basketball game this yr at Oxford, 2.5 left 7) Egg bowl ball kicked up in air 8) Overtime games against Arkansas in football 9) Ole Miss/LSU basketball Glass vs Jackson double OT win 10) Before my time but the Cannon run and ON, AND, ON, ETC, ETC. I could go on for days, but these just came to my mind. I know I didn't mention any baseball stuff, but these are just some examples. In basketball alone this yr, I've seen about 8 games go down to the final possession--think about the SC loss--it was sick, the FL and LSU wins went down to the last shot although we were ahead by 20 in both games. KY was last possession....
I guess one thing can be said for being an Ole Miss fan, every game you have a chance of seeing something you will never see again. It's not good for your heart, but it keeps it interesting.
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Go Georgia, beat State!!!! That'll make me feel a little better.