oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Next up are the Univ. Arkansas-Little Rock Trojans. Here are some quick facts:

Conference: Sun Belt Conference

Current Record: 4-12 (1-3 Sun Belt); 2-6 Away

Current W/L Streak: W1

Current rank:
Did not rank or receive votes in any pre-season polls.

Current Pseudo-RPI (Boyd's World): 272 out of 293 teams

Team Stats:
.287 Team BA; .319 Opponent Team BA
6.97 Staff ERA; 5.16 Opponent Staff ERA
.966 FLD%, 20 E
108 Men LOB; 138 Opponent's Men LOB
10 Double Plays; 12 Opponent Double Plays

Offensive Leaders (among those who appear to be starters):
Matt Apfel - .410 BA through 16 games; 25-61; 5-2B; 3HR; 17 RBIs; 16 Runs scored; 0 SB (0 Attempts); 6 BB; 0 HBP; 7K; 1 GDP; 0 SH; 2 SF; .639 SLG%; .449 OB%
Gregg McCarthy - .309 BA through 15 games; 17-55; 2-2B; 3HR; 14 RBIs; 11 Runs scored; 2 SB (2 Attempts); 5 BB; 2 HBP; 6K; 1 GDP; 0 SH; 1 SF; .509 SLG%; .381 OB%

2007 Final Record: 21-31 (9-20 Sun Belt)

2007 Meeting: UALR and Ole Miss did not meet in 2007.

All-Time Record: The all-time record was not immediately available.

Projected Starters:
I can't even guess who it might be for the Trojans. They've only played 2 mid-week series and they've never started the same guy twice.

Other notes:

This will be the 3rd game they've played this season against a team from the state of Mississippi. The two previous games were against Mississippi State in Starkville. They managed to take game 1 against the Bulldogs 9-5 on March 4th, but dropped the game on March 5th 6-3. They're coming off of a 3 game conference road-trip where they went 1-2 against Florida International.

SCHEDULE CHANGE: The game between Ole Miss and UALR has been moved up from 6:30 to 5:30 to accommodate the first-round NIT basketball game against UCSB at the Tad Pad tonight. So baseball will be at 5:30 tonight.
GO REBELS!!!
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I can't get Gametracker or the game on the radio. I read on another board that we are already down 0-3 in the top of the 2nd.

Way to go Rebs (heavy sarcasm).
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Redbluedude wrote:I can't get Gametracker or the game on the radio. I read on another board that we are already down 0-3 in the top of the 2nd.

Same here, no gamewatcher, no radio. Sometimes you wonder why you bother caring when you can't get coverage. If I lived in Antarctica my coverage would be almost as good... If there's a computer geek out there, consider this a flare... I can never get the new Gamewatcher to download. I always get a message saying that scripts is running. :x
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

felicianareb wrote:
Redbluedude wrote:I can't get Gametracker or the game on the radio. I read on another board that we are already down 0-3 in the top of the 2nd.

Same here, no gamewatcher, no radio. Sometimes you wonder why you bother caring when you can't get coverage. If I lived in Antarctica my coverage would be almost as good... If there's a computer geek out there, consider this a flare... I can never get the new Gamewatcher to download. I always get a message saying that scripts is running. :x
I've never had a problem with Gamewatcher or Gametracker. I'm using Firefox on Windows Vista and also Firefox on Windows XP. Then again, I don't use it very often as I usually make it to the home games and listen to the radio for the road ones.
GO REBELS!!!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

BTW, Rebs won 12-5 to get back on track (hopefully) for Florida!
GO REBELS!!!
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

oxfordrebel wrote:
felicianareb wrote:

I've never had a problem with Gamewatcher or Gametracker. I'm using Firefox on Windows Vista and also Firefox on Windows XP. Then again, I don't use it very often as I usually make it to the home games and listen to the radio for the road ones.
I never had a problem with the old Gametracker and wish they were still using it however primitive it might be. Bottom line is that it worked. I have gotten the Gamewatcher to work on the TCU site and the State site, but not when I go through the Ole Miss site. I'm still using windows 98, but if Gamewatcher works going through other sites then it should work for the Ole Miss site as well. :?: :?: :?: SOmetimes I've gotten the Ole Miss radio braodcast through the Ole Miss site, but sometimes I have to try to find the opponent's website and do it that way. By the way State's announcer is worse than ours.