Moderator: Rebel Security

fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Yep, good site.

And FWIW, I still have a few strands of Crepe Paper from the '98 celebration.

Funny, but I just remembered one of my greatest Ole Miss sports memories from that year. 97-98 season, a couple buddies and I were at the last home game against Aub. I think we had to win it to get the West title or something b/c the atmosphere was ROCKIN'. But anyway we win the game, everyone goes running out on the court, my friends and I are jumping around celebrating in the Red and Blue streamers.... all of a sudden I look up and Keith Carter is right in front of me celebrating with Micheal White. And without thinking, I grab him, pick him up and start jumping up and down screaming, "WE DID IT, WE DID IT, YEAH BABY!!!!!!!".... Keith realizes that I'm not a player..... THEN he realizes that he doesn't have a CLUE who I am, then in a calm, quiet and very SERIOUS voice says "put me down"...... I gently and expeditiously put him down.

HAHAHAHA........ahhh man, good times!!!!!!

And then Bryce Drew yanked our collective hearts out and ate them in front of us with some fava beans and a nice chianti..... I really hate that guy, still.
L. S. WHO?