chirp chirp chirp...

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

...chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp

Guess everyone is enjoying the game...
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

ha.

Enjoying.

That's the word.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

That's what I was thinking, and I was amazed to find that no one was venting on our beloved board. I watched the first five minutes and then I started watching a DVRed South Park episode :disgust:
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

they came back and did what Kennedy told them to do. Find some pride.

It just was too big of a deficit to overcome. A lot like the V-tech team, except we were on the other side.
Goroth

I enjoyed the 2nd half no doubt. 1st... well.. ya know. Other wise still proud that this team did represent on the road and did everything they could to finish strong for next year. I cant wait.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

bigtreydaddy wrote:...chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp

Guess everyone is enjoying the game...
ENJOY??? That'll be the day... :oops: :oops: :oops:
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

I suppose that getting to the final 4 of the NIT carries with it some measure of positive connotation....... so why do I feel like strangling a baby seal so that the world can witness my sorrow? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
L. S. WHO?
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

dgmcdowe wrote:they came back and did what Kennedy told them to do. Find some pride.

It just was too big of a deficit to overcome. A lot like the V-tech team, except we were on the other side.
I call *beep*, Ohio State turned the motors off and we still could not overcome the hole we dug. We have nothing to hang our hat on from this game and I mean nothing !!!

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

oxpatchreb wrote:you douchebag, piece of *beep*, garbage sack of *beep*, "razorback" mother *beep*..........

You want to play *beep*!!?!?!?!?!?! get your punkasses down here and ring my *beep* doorbell. I donate to Ole Miss sports, you know where I live, f*** YOU!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO MAKE A CASE FOR YOUR SUPERIORITY?????? GET DOWN HERE AND SURVIVE MY DRUNKEN BOXING FISTS OF FURY YOU CHOAD SMOKING, *beep* STAIN, POLE SMOKING PIECES OF COSMIC *beep*!!!!!!!!!!

Now, SSMUND...... we're BOTH in it. let's see some action you cosmic flatulence!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to see it with all the censors.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

MtownRebel wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote:you douchebag, piece of *beep*, garbage sack of *beep*, *beep* mother *beep*..........

You want to play *beep*!!?!?!?!?!?! get your punkasses down here and ring my *beep* doorbell. I donate to Ole Miss sports, you know where I live, f*** YOU!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO MAKE A CASE FOR YOUR SUPERIORITY?????? GET DOWN HERE AND SURVIVE MY DRUNKEN BOXING FISTS OF FURY YOU CHOAD SMOKING, *beep* STAIN, POLE SMOKING PIECES OF COSMIC *beep*!!!!!!!!!!

Now, SSMUND...... we're BOTH in it. let's see some action you cosmic flatulence!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to see it with all the censors.
:lol: :lol: That must have taken a while......

I was... um, eehhhhh....... wasted!! We were at the only bar in NOLA that doesn't have LSU garbage all over the walls watching the game and half way through the first half, we turned our attention to burying this feeling of inadequacy with gallons of Makers........ didn't work. If you check the other board again, I've issued somewhat of a retraction..... :( :( :( :(
L. S. WHO?