Who do you start?

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Satterwhite, Buk, Cryer, Baker?

I would go with Buk and relievers on the ready. Hopefully, we can get a win against Missouri without having to use Bittle or going deep into the pen.

If we win game 1 tomorrow, without using Bittle, who do you pitch in game 2 against Miami? Bittle?
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

You have to pitch Satterwhite in the first game. Put your best regular starter on the hill. Buk and Cryer to relieve.

Then against Miami I'm putting Bittle on the hill for his first start of the season. You put your absolute best on the hill in that game. Plus Miami has been jumping out to early leads. Let's stop that trend.
GO REBELS!!!
Heath
All American
All American

oxfordrebel wrote:You have to pitch Satterwhite in the first game. Put your best regular starter on the hill. Buk and Cryer to relieve.

Then against Miami I'm putting Bittle on the hill for his first start of the season. You put your absolute best on the hill in that game. Plus Miami has been jumping out to early leads. Let's stop that trend.
Buk and Cryer have done well lately, though. I would definitely tell both of them to have their gloves and a ball in their hands ready to head to the pen for warm-ups because Cody tends to nose-dive very quickly. So, you don't want Mizzou to have a really good inning off one pitcher because we may not come back. I honestly think we can beat Mizzou if we hit the ball like we are capable.