Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

tanichols
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

This is my game right here. I just downloaded the demo and it is awesome. I was ranked in the top 500 for a while on the PS2 but now I gotta get used to playing on PS3. Its the most realistic sports game other than the show. Plus I got a 45" HDTV to play on. Ole miss is the 7th best team tied with Auburn purdue and a bunch of other teams.
hill william
Water Boy
Water Boy

Pumped about NCAA '09-even though I'm still on the suddenly dinosaur platform (PS2).

I've heard rumors that the Hotty Toddy will be one of the sounds on the game, but not sure. Pre-order your rosters on gamerosters.com
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Downloaded the demo on Xbox Live, but I haven't got to play it yet.

From the looks of this picture it looks like they've done a lot of work with the sidelines, shadows, and grass (what detail).

I just hope they actually fixed the problem where objects like the football and other players could run through players. Can count how many times I'd tackle someone and just go right through their leg or I'd get hit and the ball would go through the carrier's back and land on the ground behind him. They said that the 360 version last year was going to prevent it because of the more powerful hardware, but obviously it didn't...
GO REBELS!!!
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

hill william wrote:Pumped about NCAA '09-even though I'm still on the suddenly dinosaur platform (PS2).

I've heard rumors that the Hotty Toddy will be one of the sounds on the game, but not sure. Pre-order your rosters on gamerosters.com
Already got the rosters but my wireless is screwed up so I cant get the download. I got a feeling that I will be much better now that Ole Miss is good on the game and Dennis Dixon graduated. Almost half the people played used oregon and I couldnt run against the 335, but ppl only used Oregon bc of Dixon
TulsaReb
Banned

Vaught-Hemmingway lloks massive in the new game. Just wait till the fill the other endzone in.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

TulsaReb wrote:Vaught-Hemmingway lloks massive in the new game. Just wait till the fill the other endzone in.
*sigh* from your mouth to God's ears...
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

TulsaReb wrote:Vaught-Hemmingway lloks massive in the new game. Just wait till the fill the other endzone in.
Give it up, I am sorry. I was just going to ignore you, but go back to the Hog board.
ARebelForLife21
Water Boy
Water Boy

I've heard that you can go on Live and download Dixie, Hotty Toddy, and the First Down Ole Miss sound bytes.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I bought the game yesterday and was a little disappointed with the roster. Mike Wallace is not the fastest WR and is only an 90 in speed and we are missing a few players (trahan, sowell, justin sanders, lawon scott, scottie williams, a few incoming recruits...
hill william
Water Boy
Water Boy

MtownRebel wrote:I bought the game yesterday and was a little disappointed with the roster. Mike Wallace is not the fastest WR and is only an 90 in speed and we are missing a few players (trahan, sowell, justin sanders, lawon scott, scottie williams, a few incoming recruits...
I think you can add players...print a roster and do it up.
tanichols
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Anybody got a screenshot of VH?
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Also, they misspelled Hotty Toddy. Calling us Bulldogs is quite annoying too whenever you play Vandy.
hill william
Water Boy
Water Boy

ARebelForLife21 wrote:I've heard that you can go on Live and download Dixie, Hotty Toddy, and the First Down Ole Miss sound bytes.
How do you do this? Thanks for the help...