A reminder of what Coach Nutt had to deal with at Arky.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

Ignore the swine......Nutt and Arky are history.....Nutt and Ole Miss are present, future, and both very happy to have each other. If the swine were so happy and excited about their new coach, they would not have time, energy or inclination to go trolling to put down their old coach.

We aren't going on the Saints website and dogging Orgeron, or the Duke site dogging Cut.

We are happy they landed somewhere and we are happy Nutt landed here.

Let's kick!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:Ignore the swine......Nutt and Arky are history.....Nutt and Ole Miss are present, future, and both very happy to have each other. If the swine were so happy and excited about their new coach, they would not have time, energy or inclination to go trolling to put down their old coach.

We aren't going on the Saints website and dogging Orgeron, or the Duke site dogging Cut.

We are happy they landed somewhere and we are happy Nutt landed here.

Let's kick!
Well said, Chuck!
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

These TRUTHS are spoken by ME, and therefore are beyond contestation.

1) Arkansas fans are glad Nutt is gone.
2) Ole Miss fans are glad they have Nutt.

(Not necessarily in that order)

What else f-ing matters.

I am tired.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.
done

Hog_Corleone wrote:These TRUTHS are spoken by ME, and therefore are beyond contestation.

What else f-ing matters.

I am tired.
A fair, honest and mature assessment. As we have said before HC, you are welcome here.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Hog_Corleone wrote:These TRUTHS are spoken by ME, and therefore are beyond contestation.

What else f-ing matters.

I am tired.
Hammer meet nail.

exactly.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

It is probably just eating them up that they couldn't have it both ways. Life is hard... and then you die. Hopefully you are lucky enough to die in Oxford :wink:
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
ARebelForLife21
Water Boy
Water Boy

HawgAlude wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:I ran across this while looking at old posts on another board...I'd completely forgotten about this.

Completely inexcusable...Broyles basically threw Coach Nutt under the bus by letting these idiots go over the coach's head.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/175675/

Coach Nutt told the parents of these kids one thing and then he did another -- I do know that the Springdale parents and people are special in their own right but what is fair is fair.

How do you all feel about Houston calling into a Little Rock radio station every week to talk to his old chums?

here is the link

enjoy!!!

http://www.kabzfm.com/1037thebuzz/index.htm

I don't have anything against him calling a radio station.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

The Arky fans just have to vent right now. Let's face it. A few of the best people to come their way in several years have prematurely left. Jones and Mcphaden, Mustain and company-who will never be happy playing anywhere, and HN are all gone. All of the trauma has led to dillusions of grandeur in that their "guru" coach with the masterfull playcalling skills will become a Saban-like savior to their football program.

Vent and boo-hoo all you want. :cry: We, however, have many reasons to be optimistic for a little while anyway.
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I see good things in the future for the Rebel faithful. ( finally)
Hopefully, it will start this season with 7 wins. 8)