Rebels an early 10 pt. favorite over Memphis State.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

------------------

--Ole Miss is a 10-point favorite for Houston Nutt’s debut as head coach of the Rebels against Memphis. Like I recently mentioned, Texas transfer Jevan Snead looked extremely impressive in the Rebels’ spring game, as did versatile playmaker Dexter McCluster, who is a poor man’s version of UF’s Percy Harvin and/or Mizzou’s Jeremy Maclin.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... ory/732364
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Man, wouldn't it feel GOOD to steam roll somebody? Not saying 10pts is steaming, but certainly beats, holding your breathe, biting your nails to the quick & praying "please please please!", all game long just to beat a CUSA team. That should be reserved for games like Auburn '03. Anyway 10 pts would shut the little darlings up for a while. 8)
------------------

You speak the truth. The past 3 Memphis wins have been far, far too close. I want to blow them off the field...I want it to be so bad that their jorts-wearing fans are heading for the exits at halftime.

:poed: :po: :poed: :po: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :po: :po: :poed: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :disgust: :disgust: :po: :poed: :mad2: :po: :poed: :disgust: :disgust: :po: :po:
dr_curly
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I'm sure there were Memphis fans leaving at halftime last year..
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Sasquatch wrote:You speak the truth. The past 3 Memphis wins have been far, far too close. I want to blow them off the field...I want it to be so bad that their jorts-wearing fans are heading for the exits at halftime.

:poed: :po: :poed: :po: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :po: :po: :poed: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :disgust: :disgust: :po: :poed: :mad2: :po: :poed: :disgust: :disgust: :po: :po:
I hate these jort wearing SOBs more than any single fan base in the country. Bunch of white trash UTK rejects.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Sasquatch wrote:
--Ole Miss is a 10-point favorite for Houston Nutt’s debut as head coach of the Rebels against Memphis. Like I recently mentioned, Texas transfer Jevan Snead looked extremely impressive in the Rebels’ spring game, as did versatile playmaker Dexter McCluster, who is a poor man’s version of UF’s Percy Harvin and/or Mizzou’s Jeremy Maclin.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... ory/732364
Keep in mind that the spread has more to do with the balance of the betting pool than the actual performance of the teams. Vegas wants to have equal money on both sides that is how that stuff works. But I would imagine that spread will tighten up by game time.
RebinGA
Water Boy
Water Boy

Sasquatch wrote:You speak the truth. The past 3 Memphis wins have been far, far too close. I want to blow them off the field...I want it to be so bad that their jorts-wearing fans are heading for the exits at halftime.
Hey help me out - I'm older and out of the loop.

What's a "jorts"? :?:
BART: I'll tell you a story so scary, you will wet your pants.
Grandpa: Too Late.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

RebinGA wrote:
Hey help me out - I'm older and out of the loop.

What's a "jorts"? :?:

Jean shorts; hence jorts.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

I'll be so glad when we finally wipe them off the schedule. Run this stat by a Tiger High fan next time he runs his mouth about Ole Miss football...

44-10-2

Oops sorry make that 45-10-2 I forgot to include the 2008 season.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

A10Rebel wrote:I'll be so glad when we finally wipe them off the schedule. Run this stat by a Tiger High fan next time he runs his mouth about Ole Miss football...

44-10-2

Oops sorry make that 45-10-2 I forgot to include the 2008 season.
That is the best part.....
L. S. WHO?
ARebelForLife21
Water Boy
Water Boy

bleuwolfe wrote:Man, wouldn't it feel GOOD to steam roll somebody? Not saying 10pts is steaming, but certainly beats, holding your breathe, biting your nails to the quick & praying "please please please!", all game long just to beat a CUSA team. That should be reserved for games like Auburn '03. Anyway 10 pts would shut the little darlings up for a while. 8)

I heard that.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hey, dude welcome to the board!
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

35-10, Ole Miss.8)
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

I've never been to a UM/Memphis game. Do the majority really wear jorts? That's really funny. :lol:
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

badmotorfinger wrote:I've never been to a UM/Memphis game. Do the majority really wear jorts? That's really funny. :lol:
Yeah, they do, on the Tiger High side of the stadium, anyway.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson