Rebels an early 10 pt. favorite over Memphis State.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

OMNOB wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:I've never been to a UM/Memphis game. Do the majority really wear jorts? That's really funny. :lol:
Yeah, they do, on the Tiger High side of the stadium, anyway.
To be honest, they really do not. I have seen just as many jorts from our sidewalk fans than I have a Tiger game. They are huge fans of tats, flat bills, and bad facial hair.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

MtownRebel wrote:
OMNOB wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:I've never been to a UM/Memphis game. Do the majority really wear jorts? That's really funny. :lol:
Yeah, they do, on the Tiger High side of the stadium, anyway.
To be honest, they really do not. I have seen just as many jorts from our sidewalk fans than I have a Tiger game. They are huge fans of tats, flat bills, and bad facial hair.
I can't stand a baseball cap with a 0˚ bend in the bill. I've even started noticing some baseball players (including our own) that have a more straight than bent bill. It just looks dumb to me.

P.S. Bad facial hair bothers me, too. I'm an avid beard/moustache/goatee fan, but some of these new "styles" of facial growth are very troublesome...
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

bigtreydaddy wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:
OMNOB wrote: Yeah, they do, on the Tiger High side of the stadium, anyway.
I can't stand a baseball cap with a 0˚ bend in the bill. I've even started noticing some baseball players (including our own) that have a more straight than bent bill. It just looks dumb to me.

P.S. Bad facial hair bothers me, too. I'm an avid beard/moustache/goatee fan, but some of these new "styles" of facial growth are very troublesome...
I gott agree with you about the baseball cap thing...my son played college ball and they all wore their caps like that... I told him why not go and throw the hat away and just wear a straw hat instead... he called me an old fogey and walked away with a sneer. I hollered back at him and told him to pull his pants up before they fell off. kids... can anyone tell me why we can't kill em.
Later,
Hagar
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Sounds good. Except Maclin is the most overrated player Ive ever seen. I didnt watch every game, but the Kansas game he fumbled2 times and was unimpressive.