Top 3 SEC DL

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

#3. Not really a surprise. Just good to see some non-OM perspective on it. We're in good company, too. If Powe really and truly is allowed to play, we might jump a spot to overtake Aub.
http://www.southernpigskin.com/page.cfm ... exclusives
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Nice. Saw where we were #5 in WR. We may be a little better than that. We have some speed and some size and some experience. This should be a very solid group.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/page.cfm ... olsportID=
RebelFIL
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

We have a better DL than Auburn without a doubt (ours was better last year; we lost no one and they lost their NFL DE), but LSU's is full of 4 and 5 star guys who have looked good when on the field so far. That being said, I will not be surprised if ours is considered the best in the country mid to late season (thanks Ed!)

Yes, our WRs are great, especially for Ole Miss standards. However, UT, Florida, South Carolina, and LSU all have WR corps with 4 star or better talent across the board - and they really are good; I'm not just depending on recruiiting rankings. South Carolina and LSU will not be able to get the ball to their WRs, and UT and Florida will run the ball a lot this year, so we may have the most productive WR corp in the SEC this year.
RebelFIL
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

We have a better DL than Auburn without a doubt (ours was better last year; we lost no one and they lost their NFL DE), but LSU's is full of 4 and 5 star guys who have looked good when on the field so far. That being said, I will not be surprised if ours is considered the best in the country mid to late season (thanks Ed!)

Yes, our WRs are great, especially for Ole Miss standards. However, UT, Florida, South Carolina, and LSU all have WR corps with 4 star or better talent across the board - and they really are good; I'm not just depending on recruiiting rankings. South Carolina and LSU will not be able to get the ball to their WRs, and UT and Florida will run the ball a lot this year, so we may have the most productive WR corp in the SEC this year.