Powe being reported as good to go

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

southavenrebel
Water Boy
Water Boy

GtownRebel wrote:The SEC will announce it after media day to avoid lots of questions I think. The SEC must announce it I was told and not the university.
Why would the SEC announce it, the NCAA clearing house has the case, not SEC.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RebelConvert wrote:I am almost to the point where deny him, clear him, whatever... I'm going to be so sick of hearing about this story!! Just make a decision, make it final, make it known to the public, so we can all move on to something else. This is frustrating.
imagine how he feels..
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

bleuwolfe wrote:
RebelConvert wrote:I am almost to the point where deny him, clear him, whatever... I'm going to be so sick of hearing about this story!! Just make a decision, make it final, make it known to the public, so we can all move on to something else. This is frustrating.
imagine how he feels..
No doubt. But if he feels frustrated, and everyone else in the rebel nation is frustrated, and no doubt the administration is feeling frustrated, JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!!
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I've heard it will be after SEC Media Days just to cut down on the bombardment of Powe questions. I still think that they will be asked a lot of questions because of the secrecy.

The Alford fella that 'leaked' the news may not get much more 'inside' info for putting it in the paper.