ladies football forum

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

The 2008 Ladies Football Forum was a great experience for all who attended. From the running out on the field with Coach Nutt, the play demos by Coach Vaughn and the visit to the locker room which always gives me chill bumps, meeting some of the players. Marshay Green talked about how all the players have a different attitude this year!!! Everything was a just a great day. Archie Manning was our guest speaker and he once again proved what a classy guy he and his family are. I heard this was the largest ever group.

A special thanks to Chyna Ward and all her staff for all their hard work to make our day so great!!!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:T Marshay Green talked about how all the players have a different attitude this year!!! Everything was a just a great day. !
Sounds like a FUN day. Glad to hear the team has a different attitude this year, gives me hope. Did Marshay talk about his move to cb?
Thanks for sharing. :D
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Loved the part about the new attitude. That may be one of the biggest difference-makers we have. I could tell folks - including fans - were getting sour and if the players and staff were, too, well... I guess we knew we were ready to make a change. I'm looking forward to seeing if this "new attitude" translates on the field. Thanks for sharing!
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

It was a great day.....Archie's speech of course was a mixed bag of memories, current pride about Eli and Peyton and Cooper (the Grandchild producer, as he said), and anticipation for the future...the ladies' tour of the media room, weight room, locker room, training room was fascinating. We saw and met with Dexter McCluster, Marshay Green, Jeria Perry (who lifted 300# on the bench like it was nothing), Jamarca Sanford, Ashlee Palmer, and other players....too many to mention here....

Chyna put on one Hell of a day....the men were playing their Red and Blue game in the IPF while we were there, and they seemed to be having an absolute blast.

Coach Nutt...well, what can you say. He's personable, funny, intense, tough when he needs to be....I'm very proud to be a Rebel.

Hotty Toddy!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

LCW wrote:It was a great day.....Archie's speech of course was a mixed bag of memories, current pride about Eli and Peyton and Cooper (the Grandchild producer, as he said), and anticipation for the future...the ladies' tour of the media room, weight room, locker room, training room was fascinating. We saw and met with Dexter McCluster, Marshay Green, Jeria Perry (who lifted 300# on the bench like it was nothing), Jamarca Sanford, Ashlee Palmer, and other players....too many to mention here....

Chyna put on one Hell of a day....the men were playing their Red and Blue game in the IPF while we were there, and they seemed to be having an absolute blast.

Coach Nutt...well, what can you say. He's personable, funny, intense, tough when he needs to be....I'm very proud to be a Rebel.

Hotty Toddy!
Ok, now I'm pea green with envy..... :D
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Did Marshay talk about his move to cb?

yes he did, he said that it was his decision to move and that he was excited about his new position and hoping to make many interceptions...
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:Did Marshay talk about his move to cb?

yes he did, he said that it was his decision to move and that he was excited about his new position and hoping to make many interceptions...
I love his mindset! We all know if Marshay gets his hands on the ball, he has the speed to take it the house. Could be the OM version of Primetime - new and improved of course :D

Thanks!
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

hahaha

"Jeria Perry"
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

dgmcdowe wrote:hahaha

"Jeria Perry"
Sorry, Peria Jerry....backerds.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

LCW wrote:
dgmcdowe wrote:hahaha

"Jeria Perry"
Sorry, Peria Jerry....backerds.
We knew what you meant :wink: :lol:
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.