WOW!!! I like Nutt more than ever, now...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Coach Nutt: We want to win. We want to win right now. I think it would be unfair to say, Okay, we're going to rebuild, just kind of gradually I think it's unfair for your seniors. Two guys I have here today, Peria Jerry, Michael Oher, it would be very unfair of how hard they've worked. You look at Greg Hardy, Marcus Tillman, Dexter McCluster, Michael Wallace, it would be so unfair to those guys to say, We kind of got to start rebuilding a little bit now, we're gonna work our way up. I can't do that. We're not built that way. Our staff is built to let's go, let's go as hard as we can, and let's go right now.

Hell yeah! Dam* right! Go get 'em Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BobReb wrote:Coach Nutt: We want to win. We want to win right now. I think it would be unfair to say, Okay, we're going to rebuild, just kind of gradually I think it's unfair for your seniors. Two guys I have here today, Peria Jerry, Michael Oher, it would be very unfair of how hard they've worked. You look at Greg Hardy, Marcus Tillman, Dexter McCluster, Michael Wallace, it would be so unfair to those guys to say, We kind of got to start rebuilding a little bit now, we're gonna work our way up. I can't do that. We're not built that way. Our staff is built to let's go, let's go as hard as we can, and let's go right now.

Hell yeah! Dam* right! Go get 'em Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like our new HC has a big fire burning in his belly. GO REBELS!
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Sounds good.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

BigTrev34 wrote:Sounds good.
Trev... welcome back... hadn't seen you post in a while.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Well, I certainly like that attitude. He makes a good point, although in all honesty, I don't look for us to be anything spectacular right out of the gate. I hope I'm wrong. It's crow I would gladly eat.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Yeah i liked that quote too. Not just that he has that "wanna win now" attitude, but that he showed his players some dignity that they really deserve.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

This same guy took Danny Ford's 5-6 team and went 9-3. I think he can do the same with the Rebel's. It will not suprise me to see that happen if we catch a break here or there. Hotty Toddy