Florida Game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

badmotorfinger
All American
All American

cajunrebel wrote:Shepard Smith gives HUGE love to the Rebels for beating Florida in this segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An6oFGQcwXY
Didn't Dave Kellum interview him at one of the games last year?
Rule #1.......Don't panik
tidenumber1
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

badmotorfinger wrote:
bbqit wrote:Don't worry y'all. I screwed things up against Wake and Vandy. I was too busy to eat last friday so there was no voodoo dinner. With Wake I thought dessert was enough (devils food cake) but it just wasn't. Well, tonight the gator will be frying. The voodoo dinner is in place and will happen. Gators are going down.
I'll be going to my only game saturday in all probability. While the game is going on one of my friends will be making drunk chicken wherever we can land a good spot, probably by Tad Smith. All are welcom to come by.

Do I happen to know this friend? :lol:
spike_throw
Water Boy
Water Boy

i will be there to watch it...
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

badmotorfinger wrote:
bbqit wrote:Don't worry y'all. I screwed things up against Wake and Vandy. I was too busy to eat last friday so there was no voodoo dinner. With Wake I thought dessert was enough (devils food cake) but it just wasn't. Well, tonight the gator will be frying. The voodoo dinner is in place and will happen. Gators are going down.
I'll be going to my only game saturday in all probability. While the game is going on one of my friends will be making drunk chicken wherever we can land a good spot, probably by Tad Smith. All are welcom to come by.
Due to who we are playing this weekend I have a much better name for drunk chicken.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

tidenumber1 wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:

Do I happen to know this friend? :lol:
yep
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

bbqit wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:
Due to who we are playing this weekend I have a much better name for drunk chicken.
I was trying to be civil :wink:
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Ha Ha I love it. Chomp Chomp he said. Lol. :D