Not looking forward to the massacre on TV Saturday.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Gonna be down right ugly and sad, better have your case of beer on ice early. :twisted:
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

P-nut wrote:Gonna be down right ugly and sad, better have your case of beer on ice early. :twisted:
the time to give up is after the fight is lost, not before it starts
GO REBELS! :x
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I know but nothing wrong with being prepared for either. hehe :wink:
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

P-nut wrote:I know but nothing wrong with being prepared for either. hehe :wink:
Ice some down for the celebration. That way you'll have it if you "need" it.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

P-nut wrote:Gonna be down right ugly and sad, better have your case of beer on ice early. :twisted:

I pray that players dont get on and read some of our posts.. I am all for being a realist but good grief thats why you lace em up and play the game! I wish vandy would have realized we were a touchdown better and rolled over and played dead... Everybody is aware we are a 23 point dawg but this mentality most people have is pitiful.. I guess somebody forgot to tell Stanford that they had no business beating usc last season, along with about 12 other huge upsets... I honestly think we match up and if we dont blow our feet off we have a good shot at an upset...
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:

I pray that players dont get on and read some of our posts.. I am all for being a realist but good grief thats why you lace em up and play the game! I wish vandy would have realized we were a touchdown better and rolled over and played dead... Everybody is aware we are a 23 point dawg but this mentality most people have is pitiful.. I guess somebody forgot to tell Stanford that they had no business beating usc last season, along with about 12 other huge upsets... I honestly think we match up and if we dont blow our feet off we have a good shot at an upset...
yeah, guess the Beavers didn't know they were usc's whipping post tonight - 14 - 0 OSU taking it to #1. Go Beavers and HT!
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Dont get me wrong guys I hope we beat the gators, but Snead needs to play his best ball yet! Well all the rebels better, we CAN play with Florida if we limit the turnovers and also I will drink whisky after the victory IF it happens!!!
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

You right... POOR GATORS!
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
------------------

I'll have a 2 gallon pot of de-luxe Ro-tel in which to drown my sorrows.

:lol:
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Sasquatch wrote:I'll have a 2 gallon pot of de-luxe Ro-tel in which to drown my sorrows.

What's your address?? (I LOVE that stuff)
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I HATE YOU!!!!!

I'm on a diet, and LOVE ROTEL!!! Whyd u have to mention it :(

J/k
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Sasquatch wrote:I'll have a 2 gallon pot of de-luxe Ro-tel in which to drown my sorrows.

Saturday, Jimbo is cooking up some shrimp and crab gumbo with fried alligator on the side. I am doing a batch of "seasoned" boiled peanuts.

I don't know if it will do any good, but trying every river and coast hex we can think of to throw Florida into the land of bad juju.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Ah, 2002.....stranger things have happened....tho Grossman is no Tebow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g54Hz_KRMzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I862YOdMclI
------------------

parrotreb wrote:
I don't know if it will do any good, but trying every river and coast hex we can think of to throw Florida into the land of bad juju.
hmmm....Parrot, you just might be on to something.

I Think I need to go consult with my local Voodoo woman tonight.

Maybe I can get her to turn Tim Tebow into a piece of Andouille sausage.
jimbo_raley
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Me, Parrot and a few others will have 4 gallons of Gumbo, fried gator tail and various other grill wild game treats to keep us occupied. Not to mention a new bottle of Russell's Reserve to keep things lively.

Keep the faith boys, it's only football. I haven't fumbled a drink all season.

Hotty Toddy
"I'm an over 40 victim of fate" Jimmy Buffett