The Swamp

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:MVP......Tyrone Nix and his defense!!!!
Without a doubt! Who would have thought after Week 1.
Randy
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:MVP......Tyrone Nix and his defense!!!!
Yep!
Goroth

week 1 and 2.
done

Nutt has been saying...they just don't know how....waht winning tastes like....

Again I say.....mmmmmmmmmm Tastes like Chicken!!!!

Now they know!!!!! 8)
Heath
All American
All American

I now have my morals back for more "Moral Victories" in the future!!! :lol:
Goroth

Heath wrote:I now have my morals back for more "Moral Victories" in the future!!! :lol:
Who do we have left on a the schedule for a moral victory over?
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Heath wrote:I now have my morals back for more "Moral Victories" in the future!!! :lol:
Nope, its the real thing or nothing! Once is never enough when done right! :D
done

bleuwolfe wrote:
For today at least......once will do just fine....I am savoring this feeling baby!!!!!!!
Goroth

Rebchuck18 wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
For today at least......once will do just fine....I am savoring this feeling baby!!!!!!!
Florida has to be one of the top two teams in the SEC this year. If we can beat them at there own home we should be able to play anyone in the SEC close.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Goroth wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote: Nope, its the real thing or nothing! Once is never enough when done right! :D
Florida has to be one of the top two teams in the SEC this year. If we can beat them at there own home we should be able to play anyone in the SEC close.
my feelings are this and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade...
1. Ugly win
2. Great Defensive effort
3. The players are now officially bought in and proved it.
4. Kentrell Lockett has now earned a starting position next week
5. Greg Hardy has officially proven he is the best DE Ole Miss has ever had Bar None.
6. We now own Florida
7. I will take this win, however I don't understand why we never ran any screen passes or threw to the TE...the middle was wide open all day long.
8. I can't wait to see Brandon Bolden as a Jr. or Sr.

these are just my feelings, I am glad to finally see Ole Miss play to the level they are supposed to. The refs called a decent game for the most part. I am finally glad the refs didn't decide another game for us.
Later,
Hagar
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Rebchuck18 wrote:Still hate the Wild Rebel RC?
I will take my Wild Rebel comment back. :oops:
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
done

Hagar wrote:
Goroth wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote: For today at least......once will do just fine....I am savoring this feeling baby!!!!!!!
my feelings are this and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade...
1. Ugly win
2. Great Defensive effort
3. The players are now officially bought in and proved it.
4. Kentrell Lockett has now earned a starting position next week
5. Greg Hardy has officially proven he is the best DE Ole Miss has ever had Bar None.
6. We now own Florida
7. I will take this win, however I don't understand why we never ran any screen passes or threw to the TE...the middle was wide open all day long.
8. I can't wait to see Brandon Bolden as a Jr. or Sr.

these are just my feelings, I am glad to finally see Ole Miss play to the level they are supposed to. The refs called a decent game for the most part. I am finally glad the refs didn't decide another game for us.

Cordera's TD was a screen (a great throw by Jevan)...but I concur on the TE...my only guess would be that we needed him for help in protection...
done

PS...all due respect Bug Guy...there ain't nothin' ugly about this one....a win in the Swamp against #4 is Swimsuit Model Perty to me!!!!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebchuck18 wrote:PS...all due respect Bug Guy...there ain't nothin' ugly about this one....a win in the Swamp against #4 is Swimsuit Model Perty to me!!!!
like I also said, it is a great to get out with a 1 pt win, however we left 10 points on the field. At least 3 just before half with all the confusion getting the plays in.
Later,
Hagar
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Hagar wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:PS...all due respect Bug Guy...there ain't nothin' ugly about this one....a win in the Swamp against #4 is Swimsuit Model Perty to me!!!!
like I also said, it is a great to get out with a 1 pt win, however we left 10 points on the field. At least 3 just before half with all the confusion getting the plays in.
There are ugly losses but there are not ugly wins, at least not for Ole Miss and when playing a conference game. Maybe in two years we will have some ugly losses but I ain't even going to complain, all I asked for was one more point on the board at the end of time and that's what they gave us. Great job REBELS!