HFT from Raley's house

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jimbo_raley
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

The gumbo, gator tails, boiled peanuts, etc... and few coast and river hexes worked.

Parrot
"I'm an over 40 victim of fate" Jimmy Buffett
------------------

Rather than doing my usual Super-Duper De-luxe Rotel with sausage and ground beef, I did something a little different: had 3 boneless chicken boobies in the fridge that I'd cooked on the grill earlier in the week; shredded them by hand and used them in place of my usual sausage/beef combo. Man, talk about some good stuff! And I started eating it at the start of the 3rd quarter...right about the time we started turning things around.

It is now officially required Ole Miss gameday ballgame watching food for me.
Last edited by ------------------ on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sasquatch wrote:Rather than doing my usual Super-Duper De-luxe Rotel with sausage and ground beef, I did something a little different: had 3 boneless chicken *beep* in the fridge that I'd cooked on the grill earlier in the week; shredded them by hand and used them in place of my usual sausage/beef combo. Man, talk about some good stuff! And I started eating it at the start of the 3rd quarter...right about the time we started turning things around.

Oh no, Not the dreaded Boneless Chicken * Beep *. :lol: :lol:
Later,
Hagar
------------------

Hagar wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:Rather than doing my usual Super-Duper De-luxe Rotel with sausage and ground beef, I did something a little different: had 3 boneless chicken *beep* in the fridge that I'd cooked on the grill earlier in the week; shredded them by hand and used them in place of my usual sausage/beef combo. Man, talk about some good stuff! And I started eating it at the start of the 3rd quarter...right about the time we started turning things around.

ROFL, Hagar....lemme go back and change that!!!!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sasquatch wrote:
Hagar wrote:

ROFL, Hagar....lemme go back and change that!!!!
That part of the chicken usually goes in the trash before we cook at my house... at least I don't eat that part.
Later,
Hagar
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Sasquatch wrote:Rather than doing my usual Super-Duper De-luxe Rotel with sausage and ground beef, I did something a little different: had 3 boneless chicken boobies in the fridge that I'd cooked on the grill earlier in the week; shredded them by hand and used them in place of my usual sausage/beef combo. Man, talk about some good stuff! And I started eating it at the start of the 3rd quarter...right about the time we started turning things around.

I had the little lady wear the Red Dress (formal name commands resepct) that she wore for the Memphis game and it paid off. She's formally required to wear it for ALL games that I feel are "iffy". HERE WE GO RED-DRESS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTTY F'N TODDY!!!!!!!!!
L. S. WHO?
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Parrot said he was gonna kiss you. Did he?
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
done

USCrebel wrote:Parrot said he was gonna kiss you. Did he?
He lives!!!!

Glad you're still there big guy. Sorry about the Trojans.