On another note.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

Hello Duke goodbye Tennessee. Congrats DC.
done

Goroth wrote:Hello Duke goodbye Tennessee. Congrats DC.
I watched the Duke game at our halftime and during commercials...my favorite part...Duke scored a TD and celebrated like an idiot...and Cut chewed his butt up and down..
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I'm very happy for Cutt. I hope he rolls that conference and gets the recognition for it. He's a good coach, I just don't think he'd have been able to succeed in the SEC. I just don't think he had the drive or the recruiting skills it took, but that's an argument we've hashed over and over and over, no need to start it again. Congrats to him. I was actually in Raleigh-Durham a couple of weeks ago and went over to Duke and looked for their practice field hoping to get a chance to say howdy to him, but didn't find it.
done

BeeDee wrote:I'm very happy for Cutt. I hope he rolls that conference and gets the recognition for it. He's a good coach, I just don't think he'd have been able to succeed in the SEC. I just don't think he had the drive or the recruiting skills it took, but that's an argument we've hashed over and over and over, no need to start it again. Congrats to him. I was actually in Raleigh-Durham a couple of weeks ago and went over to Duke and looked for their practice field hoping to get a chance to say howdy to him, but didn't find it.
It's all about right now and he should have a good career at Duke.

TN really misses him....like they did the first time he left.
ekmjr1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I think Cutt is a good man and a good coach. He did some great things for our University. It was hard to root for him when he went back to the dark side, uh, make that orange side. However, now that he's at Duke, I hope he runs the table every year.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

I saw that score and was very happy for Cut. Hope he does very well over at Duke and wins some ACC championships while he's at it!
GO REBELS!!!
cajunrebel

I wish Coach Cut well and hope he has many years of happiness there. He may not get the most athletic players there, but he will have some smart ones in the mix.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here