Congrats Rebel Fans!!!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Cajun_L
Water Boy
Water Boy

Congratulations Rebel Fans! Great win!

I've been a Razorback fan for over 40 years but the unfair actions of the fans and the media here against HDN the last few years kind of turned me sour. I'm glad to see Houston land at a tradition rich place like Ole Miss.

HDN coaches to the strength of his players and his teams just never seem to give up. I hope you guys have great success
------------------

Come on in and have a sit-down...there's plenty of room 'round the table for you!
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

We're glad to have him. It's nice to have a competent man leading our team. Welcome to the board, we hope you'll stay around and chat.
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Walkerton wrote:Congratulations Rebel Fans! Great win!

I've been a Razorback fan for over 40 years but the unfair actions of the fans and the media here against HDN the last few years kind of turned me sour. I'm glad to see Houston land at a tradition rich place like Ole Miss.

HDN coaches to the strength of his players and his teams just never seem to give up. I hope you guys have great success
Yes glad to have u aboard and not bashing us, at least u have class unlike SOME hog fans.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Walkerton wrote:Congratulations Rebel Fans! Great win!

Yeah...thanks for the congrats.
Rule #1.......Don't panik