Brandon Bolden - 3 star
Shay Hodge - 2 star
Dexter McCluster - 3 star
Mike Wallace - 2 star
Greg Hardy - 3 star

Whole freakin' Florida team

5 star

how is that for an astronomy class... 8O 8O
Just goes to show you that it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of fight in the dog! Nutt is a dog fighter, brawler, ninja, bad a$$ on the level of Chuck Norris, type proportions, if you get my drift. He is the second coming of Johnny Vaught!
Goroth

rebeloke wrote:
Hagar wrote:Ratings coming out of High School

Peria Jerry - 2 star
Brandon Bolden - 3 star
Shay Hodge - 2 star
Mike Wallace - 2 star
Greg Hardy - 3 star

5 star

Just goes to show you that it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of fight in the dog! Nutt is a dog fighter, brawler, ninja, bad a$$ on the level of Chuck Norris, type proportions, if you get my drift. He is the second coming of Johnny Vaught!
ummm I wont join you in the end of that comment sorry.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Goroth wrote:
rebeloke wrote:
Hagar wrote:Ratings coming out of High School

Peria Jerry - 2 star
Brandon Bolden - 3 star
Shay Hodge - 2 star
Mike Wallace - 2 star
Greg Hardy - 3 star

5 star

Dude? did I get a little carried away? Sorry, but you get my drift. Nutt is the man!
Goroth

rebeloke wrote:
Goroth wrote:
rebeloke wrote: Just goes to show you that it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of fight in the dog! Nutt is a dog fighter, brawler, ninja, bad a$$ on the level of Chuck Norris, type proportions, if you get my drift. He is the second coming of Johnny Vaught!
Dude? did I get a little carried away? Sorry, but you get my drift. Nutt is the man!
Around here being the man one week might mean your a bum the next. I will save my man comments for the end of the season. Right now its just a job well done.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

rebeloke wrote:He is the second coming of Johnny Vaught!
Woah, cowboy... back that train up a minute. Don't get carried away. I'm happy, too, but we gotta take this from week to week... we're still relatively unproven.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
hottytoddy08
Water Boy
Water Boy

this win could be just the spark we need!
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

One win does not make a legend or even turn one into a legend starter kit.

This was a very nice win, one that feels doubly good because it was so unexpected. But we have lost two that we should have won so the scale is still balanced the wrong way. Enjoy this one but tomorrow the success meter is reset.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Goroth wrote:
rebeloke wrote:
Goroth wrote: ummm I wont join you in the end of that comment sorry.
Around here being the man one week might mean your a bum the next. I will save my man comments for the end of the season. Right now its just a job well done.
Yeah, I know, "Act like you have been here before..." I agree but Nutt has a history at Arkansas. So it is not like we are bringing in a coordinator that is unproven. Nutt coming in here and doing what we did to Florida is an indicator of things to come on a number of levels. 1- it shows he can turn a season around. HUGE. 2- after last year beating LSU at BR it shows he can win big on the road in the SEC. HUGE. 3- it shows that last years win at LSU was no fluke. Which intern means that Nutt is a premiere coach not just in the SEC but in the nation, which is really the same thing because there are not any tougher conferences than the SEC. 4- hopefully this win in Florida will improve recruiting in FL and around the Southeast, if not nationwide. HUGE.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

please remember, we've beaten Florida before.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

dgmcdowe wrote:please remember, we've beaten Florida before.
Yeah. But if he were to pull that off in T-town this year he'll be deified. 8)
Rule #1.......Don't panik
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

badmotorfinger wrote:
dgmcdowe wrote:please remember, we've beaten Florida before.
Yeah. But if he were to pull that off in T-town this year he'll be deified. 8)
I know I'd be ready to have statues built ;-)
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Seeing as how I believe Tuscaloser will be closer than most expect, I'll be calling you out on this one, BeeDee
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

"IF" we beat SC pretty handedly this saturday, then I look for us to (hopefully) make the top 25 next week. We shall see what will be.

I hope we're not looking at a letdown game after that huge win over FL. :(
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

unclereb wrote:"IF" we beat SC pretty handedly this saturday, then I look for us to (hopefully) make the top 25 next week. We shall see what will be.

I hope we're not looking at a letdown game after that huge win over FL. :(
I don't think we can break the top 25 unless we beat SC and Bama after our bye week. If we beat SC bad, we could make it to 26 or 27, but no further. And beating the 2008 Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa is a tall order...