September 24, 1977

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

19-27...... Don't let history bite us in the...... !#%*&!!!. I have this recurring memory of being wet, miserable, & humiliated. I'd better see chicken feathers flying all over the place this Saturday...
done

felicianareb wrote:19-27...... Don't let history bite us in the...... !#%*&!!!. I have this recurring memory of being wet, miserable, & humiliated. I'd better see chicken feathers flying all over the place this Saturday...
Yea, but that was going from playhing Notre Dame to playing Mississippi Southern.

I don't think the coaches will allow them to get down. My only concern is that we haven't played a really good game at home yet. But hopefully we have a little bit of that winning feeling and will remember how it happens (by making plays when they count....)
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

should be a full house...think the Rebels will feed off the energy, hope so anyway. Like to see some down home swagger on display. The more you win, the bigger the fun. :x
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If the D line is up for the game expect the rest of the team to be up for the game.