A question to the more "seasoned" Rebel fans

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

I was away at Horshoe Bay over the weekend (anniiversary) so I have not actually seen the game yet (I have it DVR'd and will watch sometime this week). But in the grand scheme of things after the Vandy game I had us losing to Florida and beating SC, finishing with 6 wins and going to a bowl game. And I knew our pass defense would be our weakness this year. I still think we beat Arky, LA-Monroe and MSU and because Auburn has no passing game maybe them....

So if we beat Florida instead of SC and go to a bowl game...at the end of the day I am going to say good first year for Nutt.

But we do need to learn how to play well at home...

No time to panic.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:I was away at Horshoe Bay over the weekend (anniiversary) so I have not actually seen the game yet (I have it DVR'd and will watch sometime this week). But in the grand scheme of things after the Vandy game I had us losing to Florida and beating SC, finishing with 6 wins and going to a bowl game. And I knew our pass defense would be our weakness this year. I still think we beat Arky, LA-Monroe and MSU and because Auburn has no passing game maybe them....

So if we beat Florida instead of SC and go to a bowl game...at the end of the day I am going to say good first year for Nutt.

But we do need to learn how to play well at home...

No time to panic.
I think most of us had the UF and SC results swapped. Great observation and a nice reality check. Thanks!
GO REBELS!!!