It's Sad...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We are pretty much out of western contention and we havent even played a western division team...
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I wasn't expecting to really be a player in it this yr anyway. I was however hoping for 7 wins though. That's still possible, but its looking less likely now.
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Geeze. Way too many people seem to have already forgotten that our Rebels didn't win an SEC game last season. While it's certainly something one wouldn't want to remember, it's sill a memory which helps one put perspective on where we were, are, and going.
Goroth

Not like I was expecting to win the west this year anyway. Only really bad step for us now is if we lose to Arkansas. Who everyone and there mom has been crushing. It hurts losing all these close games. But aside from this season I think we will see more of what Ole Miss will be like to come. Once Nutt gets out there and recruits some of hes own kids. Then we will know if we have a future or not.

Bottom line we still have a shot at a bowl this season and thats more than we had last season.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rrlynch wrote:Geeze. Way too many people seem to have already forgotten that our Rebels didn't win an SEC game last season. While it's certainly something one wouldn't want to remember, it's sill a memory which helps one put perspective on where we were, are, and going.

I didnt at all expect us to win the west but my Lord, you would like to still be in contention going into your first western division game. .. We should be 2-1 in conf at the very worst... I know we didnt win a conf game last year and blah blah blah but that doesnt change the fact that we were favorites twice at home and lost both times... Like I said in another post, I will be happy with 6 wins and any bowl.... The Florida win was huge but I would trade the two we gave away for the one we were'nt supposed to win.. I am not ready to throw in the towel or anything.. I honestly believe we still have a really good shot to upset bama... That is if our d line shows up..
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Another infiltrator.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Goroth wrote:Not like I was expecting to win the west this year anyway. Only really bad step for us now is if we lose to Arkansas. Who everyone and there mom has been crushing. It hurts losing all these close games. But aside from this season I think we will see more of what Ole Miss will be like to come. Once Nutt gets out there and recruits some of hes own kids. Then we will know if we have a future or not.

Bottom line we still have a shot at a bowl this season and thats more than we had last season.
Agreed!
GO REBELS!!!