Why don't you just ask the Hogs to come over

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

The reason we are losing because after every lost that we have Everyone wants to sit on here and act like we should be a 10-2 or 8-4 team this year. It was just last year that we were 0-8 in the SEC and had only 58 scholarship players on the pratice field for the 07' season. Which is less scholarship players than we had when we were on the second worst NCAA probation ever behind SMU death penalty.

So don't act like Nutt or any other coach had a chance at pulling out a great season and then tear him and the team down when they fail to not give up turnovers, the defense runs out of steam bc a lack of depth, or one guy going down our offensive line shuts down our running game and opens up our exposure to the blitz. These are all things that are going on right now that are keeping us from winning games.

So please do me a favor and not encourage the hog fans the ones that have a "pea brain" from coming over here and say that we are losing bc Nutt is at the helm. We are losing due to depth and turnovers.

Also for all those rebel fans who want to be right by saying well "BLAH BLAH BLAH" go ahead Nutt might have not been your first choice or second, but he is the coach now so quit playing monday morning QB!

SO IN SHORT WE ARE COMING OFF THE WORST NON-SANCTIONED PROBATION IN FOOTBALL HISTORY! I would have rathered had 4 years with Joe Lee Dunn as the Head Coach then O as the head coach! He put this program in the toilet not Cutcliffe, and atleast when Cut sucked his last year he had an excuse that he had major heart problems and illness. O just had stupidity and was focusing too much on recruits that couldn't even spell their name right, but they sure could run.
ultim8rebelfan
Water Boy
Water Boy

So please do me a favor and not encourage the hog fans the ones that have a "pea brain" from coming over here and say that we are losing bc Nutt is at the helm.
why not? if we don't get the one's with "pea brain's", then we'll get the stupid ones instead. and i know we don't want that.
NorCalHog
Water Boy
Water Boy

StrongRebel wrote:The reason we are losing because after every lost that we have Everyone wants to sit on here and act like we should be a 10-2 or 8-4 team this year. It was just last year that we were 0-8 in the SEC and had only 58 scholarship players on the pratice field for the 07' season. Which is less scholarship players than we had when we were on the second worst NCAA probation ever behind SMU death penalty.

So don't act like Nutt or any other coach had a chance at pulling out a great season and then tear him and the team down when they fail to not give up turnovers, the defense runs out of steam bc a lack of depth, or one guy going down our offensive line shuts down our running game and opens up our exposure to the blitz. These are all things that are going on right now that are keeping us from winning games.

So please do me a favor and not encourage the hog fans the ones that have a "pea brain" from coming over here and say that we are losing bc Nutt is at the helm. We are losing due to depth and turnovers.

Also for all those rebel fans who want to be right by saying well "BLAH BLAH BLAH" go ahead Nutt might have not been your first choice or second, but he is the coach now so quit playing monday morning QB!

SO IN SHORT WE ARE COMING OFF THE WORST NON-SANCTIONED PROBATION IN FOOTBALL HISTORY! I would have rathered had 4 years with Joe Lee Dunn as the Head Coach then O as the head coach! He put this program in the toilet not Cutcliffe, and atleast when Cut sucked his last year he had an excuse that he had major heart problems and illness. O just had stupidity and was focusing too much on recruits that couldn't even spell their name right, but they sure could run.
I've tried to be very respectful while visiting your board. I hope you're not saying that all Razorback fans are bad. It's hardly fair to sterotype an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a few.

I'm sure that even LSU has some good, fair minded fans.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

NorCalHog wrote:I'm sure that even LSU has some good, fair minded fans.
LOLZ 8O :lol: :wink:
Good one!
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

NorCalHog wrote:I'm sure that even LSU has some good, fair minded fans.
Sacrilegious, blasphamy, you are the devil in disquise!!

Off with you!!
Randy
StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

NorCalHog wrote:
StrongRebel wrote:The reason we are losing because after every lost that we have Everyone wants to sit on here and act like we should be a 10-2 or 8-4 team this year. It was just last year that we were 0-8 in the SEC and had only 58 scholarship players on the pratice field for the 07' season. Which is less scholarship players than we had when we were on the second worst NCAA probation ever behind SMU death penalty.

I've tried to be very respectful while visiting your board. I hope you're not saying that all Razorback fans are bad. It's hardly fair to sterotype an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a few.

I was not speaking of all hog fans. I dislike dumb fans whether they are Hogs, Tigers, Tide, and even some Ole Miss fans who seem to not grasp the difficulty of getting 11 guys to move as a unit
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

He put this program in the toilet not Cutcliffe, and atleast when Cut sucked his last year he had an excuse that he had major heart problems and illness.
O may have been the reason for the flush but the toilet was already in need.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

With every hog fan waiting on bated breath for us to say something negative about Nutt I will NEVER give them the satisfaction.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
cajunrebel

NorCalHog wrote:I've tried to be very respectful while visiting your board. I hope you're not saying that all Razorback fans are bad. It's hardly fair to sterotype an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a few.

I will agree that you and Hog Corleone have been very respectful and that is why you are still here. We enjoy conversations with other fans and have enjoyed having the two of you over here. However, what everybody is trying to say is that you are in the minority of fans that we have met over here from Arkansas. I have had to ban more hog fans than I can even remember/count. That is the problem and I feel that it will only get worse as we get closer to October 25th. I will also add and speak for the other moderators too, that we have never had as big a problem with other schools fans as we have with the hogs on this board. Hopefully I am wrong about the coming weeks, but the more it happens lately, the more I understand why Nutt left.

As for the comment on LSUX fans, are you insane!?!? :eek2:

Talking nice about LSUX over here will get you banned quicker than negative comments about our coach. :P

Hotty Toddy
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

Man, don't show any man love to Cutt. He had a full coaching staff that was so incompetent and he was the one that hired them and refused to fire them. I know Cutt was sick but the ship should run a while with a good crew which we did not have.
For what it's worth, I was never an O fan and am mixed on Nutt but we are much better off than where we were. I see much more positives than negatives.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
Ouch Fitz
Water Boy
Water Boy

I think people believed too much hype about Orgeron's recruiting skills.

A lot of those players never even made it onto the team.

Give Nutt time. We will be fine.
done

parrotreb wrote:
He put this program in the toilet not Cutcliffe, and atleast when Cut sucked his last year he had an excuse that he had major heart problems and illness.
I think we just needed a new ballcock and instead we went out and got a bunch of cock & bull....
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
I think we just needed a new ballcock and instead we went out and got a bunch of cock & bull....
Easy there fireball. People say there are tender sensibilities about the board.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
done

parrotreb wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote: O may have been the reason for the flush but the toilet was already in need.
Easy there fireball. People say there are tender sensibilities about the board.
Hey it is a scientific, okay plumbing, term.... 8)
NorCalHog
Water Boy
Water Boy

cajunrebel wrote:
NorCalHog wrote:I've tried to be very respectful while visiting your board. I hope you're not saying that all Razorback fans are bad. It's hardly fair to sterotype an entire fanbase, based on the actions of a few.

I will agree that you and Hog Corleone have been very respectful and that is why you are still here. We enjoy conversations with other fans and have enjoyed having the two of you over here. However, what everybody is trying to say is that you are in the minority of fans that we have met over here from Arkansas. I have had to ban more hog fans than I can even remember/count. That is the problem and I feel that it will only get worse as we get closer to October 25th. I will also add and speak for the other moderators too, that we have never had as big a problem with other schools fans as we have with the hogs on this board. Hopefully I am wrong about the coming weeks, but the more it happens lately, the more I understand why Nutt left.

As for the comment on LSUX fans, are you insane!?!? :eek2:

Talking nice about LSUX over here will get you banned quicker than negative comments about our coach. :P

Hotty Toddy
Thank you for the kind words.

In reality, even with the volume of disruptive Razorback fans that have migrated over here lately, it is still not indicitive of our fan base. Many of your own fans are currently commenting in another thread how much they've enjoyed their visits to Fayetteville. For a long time, Houston Nutt was a very divisive figure in Arkansas. There's a lot of passion involved. That said, I don't think it's right to trash your board just because a person doesn't like Coach Nutt. It's not like the Ole Miss fans on RebelFaithful made the hiring decision. Nor did typical Razorback fans select Coach Petrino. As simple, everyday fans, we go with what we get. Seems easy enough to me.

Both Arkansas and Ole Miss have coaches they are excited about. Heck, that should be good enough for all of us.

I actually have a very good friend that is a LSU alum. Now, he may be one of a few, but he is a good college football fan, and it's been a fun rivalry with him.