Coach Nutt's record as a trend...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote: That knock you hear on your door is Bridgitte Bardot and PETA coming for your ass :lol:
Oh man, I can't imagine... Wait a minute, yes I can. PETA national headquarters is less then 2 miles from where my wife and I live. Those people are nuts.

Did you hear about them asking Ben & Jerry's to use breast milk in their ice cream? Holy crap.
Some Random Dude
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

lewindha wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote: That knock you hear on your door is Bridgitte Bardot and PETA coming for your ass :lol:
Oh man, I can't imagine... Wait a minute, yes I can. PETA national headquarters is less then 2 miles from where my wife and I live. Those people are nuts.

Did you hear about them asking Ben & Jerry's to use breast milk in their ice cream? Holy crap.
What the hell do they think is being used?
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
done

parrotreb wrote:
lewindha wrote:

Oooohhhhh......you think they are using Ben or Jerry's 8O
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
lewindha wrote: Oh man, I can't imagine... Wait a minute, yes I can. PETA national headquarters is less then 2 miles from where my wife and I live. Those people are nuts.

I'm done with ice cream for a while.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
done

parrotreb wrote:

I'm done with ice cream for a while.
Thats alright you have a familiarity with a more satisfying frozen concoction anyway 8)
------------------

Rebchuck18 wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
lewindha wrote: Oh man, I can't imagine... Wait a minute, yes I can. PETA national headquarters is less then 2 miles from where my wife and I live. Those people are nuts.

mere words fail me at a moment like this... :eek2:
MikeStone
Water Boy
Water Boy

"Ed Orgeron was a classical textbook example of a loser. Look up loser in the dictionary and there will be his cromagnet mugshot."

Just WTF is a cromagnet?

Nutt will be a good coach, recruiter, and motivator. I'm looking for us to be back to bowling every year, with a big one every 3 or 4 years as well as a trip to Atlanta. I think we've got some great coaches in all the "big three" sports--Nutt, Kennedy, and, best of all--Bianco.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

MikeStone wrote:"Ed Orgeron was a classical textbook example of a loser. Look up loser in the dictionary and there will be his cromagnet mugshot."

Just WTF is a cromagnet?

Nutt will be a good coach, recruiter, and motivator. I'm looking for us to be back to bowling every year, with a big one every 3 or 4 years as well as a trip to Atlanta. I think we've got some great coaches in all the "big three" sports--Nutt, Kennedy, and, best of all--Bianco.
caveman
Leibniz
Water Boy
Water Boy

The REAL/MAIN/OVERALL/BIGGEST reason Nutt was hired was to get Ole Miss to the SEC Championship game.

Cutcliffe has his chance and didn't. In his last year it was clear to many that the talent level could produce winning seasons but not a west title. Ogeron was a reactionary hire, Ole miss wanted talent and fire; they got talent, but to much fire. Nutt has already lead two Arkansas teams with different rosters to the SEC championship game.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Leibniz wrote:The REAL/MAIN/OVERALL/BIGGEST reason Nutt was hired was to get Ole Miss to the SEC Championship game.

Cutcliffe has his chance and didn't. In his last year it was clear to many that the talent level could produce winning seasons but not a west title. Ogeron was a reactionary hire, Ole miss wanted talent and fire; they got talent, but to much fire. Nutt has already lead two Arkansas teams with different rosters to the SEC championship game.
Ed was the result of Dennis Erickson not working out and Rick N not passing muster at the time. Those were the two top candidates and there was not a good back up plan. Petrino was a possibility but did not want to interview and they were jerking him around about that, so we ended up with cromagnet man. But hey here we are with Nutt, so all is well that ends well.
MikeStone
Water Boy
Water Boy

MikeStone wrote:
"Ed Orgeron was a classical textbook example of a loser. Look up loser in the dictionary and there will be his cromagnet mugshot."

Just WTF is a cromagnet?

caveman

YOU totally missed the point. It's a Cro-Magnon, not cromagnet.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

MikeStone wrote:MikeStone wrote:

Just WTF is a cromagnet?

caveman

YOU totally missed the point. It's a Cro-Magnon, not cromagnet.
dude I am not a professor of paleontology...
done

Just WTF is a cromagnet?
Back off dude, he might have been saying that Orgeron was an ineffective scarecrow 8)
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:

Just WTF is a cromagnet?
Back off dude, he might have been saying that Orgeron was an ineffective scarecrow 8)
Took me a second, but when I caught it I laughed out loud! :lol:
Randy
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

rewalters wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:

Just WTF is a cromagnet?
Took me a second, but when I caught it I laughed out loud! :lol:
Well in the end he sure did have to eat alot of crow!