Auburn fired their O.C. - Franklin

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

TNreb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

TT says he'll say in the next couple of days who will call the plays vs Arkansas at home on Saturday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3632904

I was really hoping Franklin would still be around when we played them. Any ideas on who might replace him?
done

Wasn't it yesterday that Tubby said the only way Franklin would leave Auburn was in a pine box? 8)
NorCalHog
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'm trying to decide whether or not this is good for Ole Miss and/or Arkansas.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

TNreb wrote:TT says he'll say in the next couple of days who will call the plays vs Arkansas at home on Saturday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3632904

I was really hoping Franklin would still be around when we played them. Any ideas on who might replace him?
Following the 14-13 loss to Vanderbilt last Saturday, several players openly questioned the direction of the offense.

The next day, Tuberville tried to diffuse some of the talk out there and emphasized that it was no time to panic. He added that Franklin was his coordinator and would be the guy in charge of finding some answers to the Tigers' offensive struggles.

That all changed Wednesday afternoon when Tuberville relieved Franklin of his coaching duties.
It is all according to how you interpret what the word is means. He added that Franklin WAS his coordinator. Now that can mean he is my guy or he was my guy until I fired him. As far as the fact that he would be in charge of finding some answers to the Tiger's offensive struggles what he really means is this skrew up is going to really haunt him for the foreseeable future and that he would be in search of answers as to what went wrong with them Tigers.

It's Tommy speak, you just have to know the guy.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Yessir, yessir, I love my job here at Auburn.

Good boy, Tommy. Good talk.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
cajunrebel

NorCalHog wrote:I'm trying to decide whether or not this is good for Ole Miss and/or Arkansas.
On one hand, it throws more turmoil into their offense and might get them more out of sync. On the other hand, they may simplify their awful offense and start performing better. One sure thing is that they will have to decide on one QB.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here