Hardy

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Has anyone heard that he was voted off the team last night, but then changed the decision to just suspending him for two games? Heard it on the radio this morning, wondering what the deal was?
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.
cajunrebel

WTF?!? 8O
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
cajunrebel

I've looked all over the web and one site says that the stomach virus was a croc and that the team was fed up with his attitude and one poster said that he missed a team meeting and that the team voted him off. Rivals doesn't even have a mention of it yet.

This is all rumor at this point, but people keep saying that they heard it on the radio this morning like you did. In other words, I have no idea.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Man, what a huge waste....Patrick Willis....paging Patrick Willis...please contact Greg Hardy....

Again, if Hardy has that much of an attitude, it doesn't help anyone.
mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

although i am not a huge poster on this board or any other for that matter, i am a big reader of this board. i was very surprised no one else had posted this before i was able to. i know its just rumors, but over half the stuff talked about usually is right? :lol:
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.
cajunrebel

Okay, seem to have confirmed that this is BS. He's doing fine.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

I hope you are right.....we need him at his peak physically and mentally for the Bama game...sheesh.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

deleted
Last edited by parrotreb on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

parrotreb wrote:.
Underlying message is that if that boy don't straighten up they are read to move on with out him.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

rebeloke wrote:
Underlying message is that if that boy don't straighten up they are read to move on with out him.
That message now resides in a certain mystical piece of cyberspace.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
RebelFIL
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Do we even know what level of cardiovascular shape he is in?

Nutt didn't like that he wasn't hustling; that was the issue. Was he just tired? Sure he hasn't lost his talent and physical ability, but does he get winded easily right now? He did miss a lot of workouts with his injury.

I have a hard time believing that he can't get motivated after being on the cover of SI.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

parrotreb wrote:
rebeloke wrote:
That message now resides in a certain mystical piece of cyberspace.
But the aforementioned unknown mystical piece of cyberspace did in fact occur and I got the message. Let's hope that Hardy did as well.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

mmoore313 wrote:Has anyone heard that he was voted off the team last night, but then changed the decision to just suspending him for two games? Heard it on the radio this morning, wondering what the deal was?
Realizing that I am late on this... WOAH NELLY!

This would be huge. I may need the smelling salts.
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

RebelConvert wrote:
mmoore313 wrote:Has anyone heard that he was voted off the team last night, but then changed the decision to just suspending him for two games? Heard it on the radio this morning, wondering what the deal was?
Realizing that I am late on this... WOAH NELLY!

This would be huge. I may need the smelling salts.
It's almost nothing.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

In message board land (and apparently talk radio as well), there have been rumors about the demise of one Greg Hardy. I'm obligated to follow up on these rumors of course, so I did, but coach Houston Nutt informed me about 30 minutes ago that Hardy is not suspended, never was, has had a great week of practice, and should be ready for the Alabama game.

So there you go...

And honestly, the rumors were dubious from the beginning because we've seen Hardy at practice all week where he's stayed afterward doing agility drills and other assorted workouts.

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... ledger.com